[SUGGESTION]SWAT

Hello everybody.Many of you members of SA-MP maybe played Counter Strike 1.6 or S.W.A.T 4.Old but good games.Me and my 3 friends are working on S.W.A.T server which will be published on game SA-MP ().We did many thinks that are in Call of Duty,S.W.A.T 4 also in Counter Strike.But we think that`s not it.So I am asking you members.What`s you will give or which system you will put or script into that server.

-Please reply with your suggestion
-Thanks Sanady.

This smells like advertising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikito
Посмотреть сообщение
This smells like advertising.
Hmmm.No it`s not any type of advesting.Only my signature is adversting.I am just looking for more suggestions...

Also please read again what I am looking for.Thanks

Add a laser aim system? Our do you mean anything else?
Okay if it is about suggestions:
Add a laser system With a laser system you can aim in the dark pretty cool tho, If you want it just go ro ****** and search it

The title is a little misleading.. Should have made it something like 'Suggestions for my S.W.A.T server' rather than [SUGGESTION]SWAT, as that made me think of the SA-MP swat skin, and something to do with it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by se7evolution
Посмотреть сообщение
Add a laser aim system? Our do you mean anything else?
Okay if it is about suggestions:
Add a laser system With a laser system you can aim in the dark pretty cool tho, If you want it just go ro ****** and search it
Aha.It`s pretty cool yea.I will search it. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
Посмотреть сообщение
The title is a little misleading.. Should have made it something like 'Suggestions for my S.W.A.T server' rather than [SUGGESTION]SWAT, as that made me think of the SA-MP swat skin, and something to do with it..
Aha.I will change.

More suggestions?

Use of night vision / IR goggles

Buy weapons as in Counter Strike, press 2 for example and get a menu with weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieN
Посмотреть сообщение
Use of night vision / IR goggles
Niiiiiiceee.I like your suggestion +rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
Buy weapons as in Counter Strike, press 2 for example and get a menu with weapons.
Aha,I saw something on SA-MP forums.But I will check it.Thanks

-More suggestions are welcome.

Allow the usage of smoke grenades, or create a script which "simulate" the "flash grenade explosion". :P