[ideas] Free hosting

ps for mod / betatester: I'm not advertising, since you can't find any ip / link on this thread, so please , don't remove it, since i'm just asking for ideas.

Well, I'm thinking to do again free hosting, but without any mistakes like i've done, and this time, will be awesome.
Well, i would like to have some ideas about the server space, slots and others, since i want to make it "cool" without any "bugs" or "mistakes" on the code(after project done, maybe i'll release the panel code (ofc under gnu / gpl license))
I would like to have your ideas, for example, the server resources, slots, website design, after how many days the user need to login again / after how many days the server get's suspended, you know

Thanks!

Remember, I'M JUST ASKING FOR IDEAS!

@edit, Do not give rep for this, i'm asking for ideas, and all rep's which are given for this, will get deleted(I'll request the same)

Do you swim in money? Don't you know how much you will have to pay for that sh*t?
There is a reason why no one hosts free servers, even Volt-Host did which failed after a month,
please don't say yours will last longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you swim in money? Don't you know how much you will have to pay for that sh*t?
There is a reason why no one hosts free servers, even Volt-Host did which failed after a month,
please don't say yours will last longer.
I don't say that this will get alive for much time, but for a week, i hope so.
And i have a server which isn't being used(paid it for 3 months for nothing), it's just to give usage on the server and see the server performance on that datacenter...

Minimum 50 slots and allow usage of every plugins.
Some hosters dont allow "USER-MADE" plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper[MDZ]
Посмотреть сообщение
Minimum 50 slots and allow usage of every plugins.
Some hosters dont allow "USER-MADE" plugins.
Host's does not allow the usage of all plugins, because, for example, map andreas have a excessive ram / cpu usage, others are used to do (D)dos other servers.
For that , the user will have a small section which can select the plugin and install it.

Volt Host allows every plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Volt Host allows every plugin.
So do quite a few hosts.

hmm Idea.Don`t release the panel....It won`t be unique.So better make something unique and to be awsome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm Idea.Don`t release the panel....It won`t be unique.So better make something unique and to be awsome...
Well, when this project "close" , idk what i'm doing with the code i've done so idk if i release it, or save it into a memory card, and use it on my programing course :P(september, not much, yay!)

The project will not work.

Free hosting will always have the constant struggles of DDOS attacks and the unless your digging in money, i am not sure the free hosting idea will not go far.

There is also a lot of cheap hosting options available as is, its very simple to save small chunk change to buy something.