Coding Question

How would I make a command like, /impound a car that I'm currently towing? Or maybe /impound [vehicle id] ?
So it sends a message through to the player saying, "Your car has been impounded. Go to the lspd to pay the fine and release your vehicle." Or something along those lines. Maybe someone can make a simple command such as /impound [playerid] and it sends a message to that person? That would be the simplest I think.

Easy give me a second

(will edit when its done)

Edit:

pawn Код:
command(impound, playerid, params[])
{
    new id;
    if(sscanf(params, "d", id))
    {
        if(Groups[Player[playerid][Group]][CommandTypes] == 1)//Vortex Police
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "SYNTAX: /impound [carid]");
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SetVehiclePos(id, 0, 0, 0)// edit the cords
    }
    return 1;
}
do you mean like this?

Try searching for a filterscript or try downloading a script that has that feature and copy it in Or just learn from them and make it yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefand
Посмотреть сообщение
Easy give me a second

(will edit when its done)

Edit:

pawn Код:
command(impound, playerid, params[])
{
    new id;
    if(sscanf(params, "d", id))
    {
        if(Groups[Player[playerid][Group]][CommandTypes] == 1)//Vortex Police
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "SYNTAX: /impound [carid]");
        }
    }
    else
    {
        SetVehiclePos(id, 0, 0, 0)// edit the cords
    }
    return 1;
}
do you mean like this?
So if I RP took the vehicle to the lspd barrier then did like /impound [carid] will it then set the car to a position and not move? or how would it work?

It will set the car to the position but it can still move, but if you map gates around it with an moveable gate for entrence etc. the player has to contact the LSPD first.

And if you need someone who wants to map that for you contact me I can map (see signature)

But the thing is, they can jump over the barrier. And they can get in, smash into walls, blowup and car spawns at their last /parkcar it will need to make it unenterable or maybe on /impound [carid] it goes into a different virtual world. Then the player get notified and does /unimpound? and the car returns! Hows that?

Then you have to make a command that it sets the playerfile then there cars position to the impound then the /parkcar place is changed to impound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefand
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you have to make a command that it sets the playerfile then there cars position to the impound then the /parkcar place is changed to impound
So setting /impound [carid] as both, parks the car there and send them the message. This can only be available for group 1 (vortex lspd) though as you know. Mind helping me with this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiD
Посмотреть сообщение
So setting /impound [carid] as both, parks the car there and send them the message. This can only be available for group 1 (vortex lspd) though as you know. Mind helping me with this?
Soon, have study week so will when time