[GameMode] zGaming Roleplay

Some include's that can't be read.

fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "OPSP"
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "progress"
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "gvc"

Those 3 i found, dont know if there any more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackKnight
Посмотреть сообщение
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "OPSP"
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "progress"
fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "gvc"

Those 3 i found, dont know if there any more.
Try to re-download those files and replace the new with the old, looks like you got some corrupted/damaged files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebb
Посмотреть сообщение
Try to re-download those files and replace the new with the old, looks like you got some corrupted/damaged files.
Thanks, I'll go try it, maybe your right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smxe
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a great gamemode. Just a few things

1) I stopped the server. Made my self level admin 7. And now it Just Tps me back to Blueberry and Kicks me.
2) Cant leave DMV ( I know already adressed )
Can you tell me how to remove the License thing? Because ill prob be using this gamemode. With Given credit to the Owner/Creater
The DMV post has been posted loads i myself have posted that i cant get out but no one seems to be posting answers to that, COME ON!!

Still can't find the files, can you give me the links?

How to Add music to the server using /music [URL] i tried it from ******* but it isn't working BTW nice gamemode ^^

Thanks for the release, I'll try it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi_Dude
Посмотреть сообщение
How to Add music to the server using /music [URL] i tried it from ******* but it isn't working BTW nice gamemode ^^
I suppose this script is using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer, in which case this will help you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MP Wiki, PlayAudioSteamForPlayer
The url to open. Valid formats are mp3 and ogg/vorbis.

good gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred
Посмотреть сообщение
I suppose this script is using PlayAudioStreamForPlayer, in which case this will help you:
Hmm i dont quite get it i mean
When i try /music www.*******.com/.......

None of the music plays :/ If you could help me out i would really appriciate

go to post in looking for scripter.
Thanks

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomShnizel
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys, i am looking for Totaled system for zGaming script, (like in ngg, that the car is totaled), If someone can script it so it will fit to zGaming script, that will be awesome .
Simply make a loop that checks the vehicle health. If it's lower than 200 or w/e u want, It'll say totalled, set the health to something else and freeze the vehicle. It isn't that hard.

Go to the script request thread.

Shoot! Good one mate!

good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihkel
Посмотреть сообщение
Lag occurs when server is attempting to write and load userfiles. And I'm not talking about 1-2second of lag.. It's sometimes over a minute. So really that hamachi has better network than my host...? What hosts do you guys suggest or are using with this gamemode? I picked mine from sticky made in this forum... I didn't know it has shitty hosts listed..

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

Hey iRage,

The script is pretty good, and I'm going to use it in my new server with Spex.
The times in zGaming were good, although im sad that you gave up ):

-Ryan.

If anyone is having any issues with the script such as bugs or need to add something extra, feel free to PM me.

hiya giuys sorry to be a pain but i have this gamemode running on my server and was wondering is there any way i can

have all houses

for eg /createhouses takes to long so is there a way i can add them to cut out time thank you