[GameMode] zGaming Roleplay

Where is the hitman HQ, and why are there hardly any cars in dealer

Why I Got This Eror ?

E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2544) : error 017: undefined symbol "E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(4917) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(4927) : error 017: undefined symbol "AttachDynamicObjectToVehicle"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7475) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7475) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7480) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7480) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7586) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7586) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7591) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7591) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7599) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7599) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7604) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(7604) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(12574) : error 017: undefined symbol "E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(13859) : error 017: undefined symbol "EditDynamicObject"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(13871) : error 017: undefined symbol "EditDynamicObject"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(17872) : error 017: undefined symbol "E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(18633) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditDynamicObject")
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2178 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(2178 : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(21810) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(21810) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(21936) : error 017: undefined symbol "E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z"
E:\zGamingRoleplay\gamemodes\ZRP.pwn(21970) : error 017: undefined symbol "E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Errors.

How do I remove the thing "www.zGaming.org" at the left bottom of screen, what is the code I should remove?

Im having a problem with the saving of doors/businesses/houses. They just disappear after i :ggmx
Anyone know how i can fix that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasoft
Посмотреть сообщение
Im having a problem with the saving of doors/businesses/houses. They just disappear after i :ggmx
make sure you have biz.CFG, houses.CFG and doors.cfg in your scriptfiles folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldilox
Посмотреть сообщение
How do I remove the thing "www.zGaming.org" at the left bottom of screen, what is the code I should remove?
It isn't as easy to find. Search .org and you'll find it. (Most likely.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrise
Посмотреть сообщение
It isn't as easy to find. Search .org and you'll find it. (Most likely.)
or gaming.org will be more easier for you to find it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasoft
Посмотреть сообщение
/saveserver before you /gmx

Good Job Im willing to try it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marven
Посмотреть сообщение
or gaming.org will be more easier for you to find it out.
Can't find with both of the keywords. iRage, how can I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldilox
Посмотреть сообщение
Can't find with both of the keywords. iRage, how can I?
You can start by learning how to use ctrl-f and it's options. Try variations of the word. Gaming would be one. You don't need iRage to tell you how to find something, just use common sense. Have loads of time? Try ~w~ :P Don't be helpless.

Can anyone help me with creating new factions? I'll be grateful
+rep

How do you add entrances in this code? to like Grove, ammunition near perishing square, etc...I tried finding other threads on this but none seem to match this code.

I get this error

----------
Loaded log file: "server_log.txt".
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3e-R2, ©2005-2012 SA-MP Team

[16:47:42]
[16:47:42] Server Plugins
[16:47:42] --------------
[16:47:42] Loaded 0 plugins.

[16:47:45] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[16:47:45] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

----------
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------

And In my Sever.cfg file it say the following

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password changeme
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
gamemode0 ZRP 1
filterscripts gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator test_cmds ls_mall attachments
announce 0
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 10
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S

Please Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke-Paul
Посмотреть сообщение
I get this error

----------
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------

[16:47:42]
[16:47:42] Server Plugins
[16:47:42] --------------
[16:47:42] Loaded 0 plugins.

[16:47:45] I couldn't load any gamemode scripts. Please verify your server.cfg
[16:47:45] It needs a gamemode0 line at the very least.

----------
----------

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------

And In my Sever.cfg file it say the following

echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password changeme
maxplayers 500
port 7777
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
gamemode0 ZRP 1
filterscripts gl_actions gl_property gl_realtime gl_mapicon ls_elevator test_cmds ls_mall attachments
announce 0
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
maxnpc 10
logtimeformat [%H:%M:%S

Please Help
Change the rcon password from changeme to any other.
Server won't run with rcon pass "changeme".

ZRP.amx Run Time error 19: File function not found

I have found a problem, I don't know is it personal but when I type something in the chat the server crashes and server.exe stops.

I downloaded this script, it's not to bad. But very over used in alot of servers now.

Anyone have any idea why when I try to createdoor or creategate or edit them in any way the server restarts?
this only happened to me on two hosted servers one on jjservers and the other on puregsp. When I host it from my pc it works just fine.
Also the bank objects disappear there is an area next to the red ropes where you can fall through the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagalcena
Посмотреть сообщение
nice BUT A HUGE ERROR WHEN EVER I TRIES TO MAKE MYSELF ADMIN [IG] IT SAYS NOT AURTHORISED[IM LOGGED IN ROCN TOO] BY DOING IT MANUALLY IT KICKS ME AND I M LIKE A BALL OF HUMAN IN AIR ANY SUGGESSTIONS TO BECOME ADMIN? PLZ?
Register your account on server and then log out go to your files manually and then make your self bizowner i mean change bizowner 0 to bizowner 1 and then go ingame and make your self admin.