PHP doubt

Hey guys. I am making my TV website, in PHP+MySQL and now, i want to make one of the pages, editable online, like this forums for example, you click on EDIT and you edit your thread.

It works like:

Now i have a main page with design, and the player is an Iframe that strems a .html file with the TV player embed. Any way to make that .html file editable? I guess i will have to turn it into a php page but that's not a problem.

Thanks.

Your asking a lot here, You'v got to create an entire system for that, since its not a standard php function

Hmm, through it was simplier. :P

Will search some tutorial where i could learn from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm, through it was simplier. :P

Will search some tutorial where i could learn from.
Sorry, but I don't think you will be able to make it to be fair, unless you already have a pretty good amount of experience with php, javascript and html.

It requires real time updating which is done in php or javascript, both possible.

You need to work with the mysql on php, to edit your "channel" or thread, or whatever you want.
It isn't neither easy, nor dificult, you just need to script it, and put all working.(ofc lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, but I don't think you will be able to make it to be fair, unless you already have a pretty good amount of experience with php, javascript and html.

It requires real time updating which is done in php or javascript, both possible.
Javascript is only needed if you are going to update the stuff live(Update the page without any refresh of the page).

If it's a HTML file, you could work with PHP files, fopen, fwrite etc.

If you don't want to learn anything about web development and you just want to get your site up and have it easy to update, consider a CMD such as Wordpress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Посмотреть сообщение
If you don't want to learn anything about web development and you just want to get your site up and have it easy to update, consider a CMD such as Wordpress.
Don't you mean "CMS" ?(Content management system)

Yes, I mistyped.