Seifader vs JS screen fader

Hi guys,

Is it possible to TEST, which screen fader is better? I mean which uses less PC resources... Seifader or Joe Staff screen fader

If you read the topic for Joe Staff's screen fader, you will see that he has made it to be an upgraded version of Seifader. Therefore reducing lag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FU]Victious
View Post
If you read the topic for Joe Staff's screen fader, you will see that he has made it to be an upgraded version of Seifader. Therefore reducing lag.
Yeah, but I don't understand one thing... It uses only 1 TextDraw, yeah? Imagine, there is pickup, if player picks that pickup up it will start to fade screen. Imagine player picks that pickup up(it starts to fade) and after seconds another player picks it up. I think it will be bugged ...

is not really hard to make you know

all youd need is:
Timer
1 Texture

the timer set it to lets say 500ms public so if other players are using it they can attach to that timer and use it insted of having their on timers! which will reduce lag.

Also the textur's Height & With needs to be the same as the Screens one so they fill it up and then just with the timer change the transparency colours with lets say switch case to keep it simple
or to make it more simple just after every time the timer runs at the end of the colour just do like +0.8 becouse tha is the transparency amount.