[FilterScript] MTA .map loader

Awesome!

w00t it worked, i love u ^^

EDIT: Can you make it work with RC4 and RC5 objects too? =)

it does not work all things work ( i think ) but when i want to see the objects are not there.

and when i save the mtamap.inc it does not get a inc file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizeler
Посмотреть сообщение
it does not work all things work ( i think ) but when i want to see the objects are not there.

and when i save the mtamap.inc it does not get a inc file.
Post the code that doesn't work and any error messages from compilator.
Include output from console when map is being loaded, it should say how many objects have loaded.
Is your map made in MTA or converted to MTA format?

i made it whit MTA

can you say exectly what i need to do to get it running

and i dont get codes (errors).

Код:
C:\Users\Unknown\Documents\Server\pawno\include\mtamap.inc(192) : warning 219: local variable "mod" shadows a variable at a preceding level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown123
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Users\Unknown\Documents\Server\pawno\include\mtamap.inc(192) : warning 219: local variable "mod" shadows a variable at a preceding level
You have a global var named mod. You need to change name of the variable in the include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick88
Посмотреть сообщение
You have a global var named mod. You need to change name of the variable in the include.
oh LoL :P Thanks

And, If i want it to be a random Vehicle Model, how do i do it then?

nice work

Click On

GOOD JOB

Hey, i have a problem, this thing works but it doesn't load or unload my objects It worked first time and then it blocked, i can't add any more objects or smth
I think that my error is because mtamap.inc, anyone can give the good one to me ?
I get this:

Update, now i don't get this, it says nothing, when i get on server i see no map, i put all the things like mick said. Please help