I wanna start a web project.

Hello guys,im here because i've too much ideas.

This ideas it's about a web project i wanna start.

I was thinking to make a social network for adults,but it worths?

Or a game community?

What do you think?

Quote:

I was thinking to make a social network for adults
You're at the wrong place here then, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys,im here because i've too much ideas.

This ideas it's about a web project i wanna start.

I was thinking to make a social network for adults,but it worths?

Or a game community?

What do you think?
TBH, something like ****book ( Not ******** ), a Gaming Network? Won't hit so fast or something, Social network? ******** is what they iwll use or ******+ or something i forgot its name.. But good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuuGhost
Посмотреть сообщение
You're at the wrong place here then, buddy.
It was just an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aira
Посмотреть сообщение
TBH, something like ****book ( Not ******** ), a Gaming Network? Won't hit so fast or something, Social network? ******** is what they iwll use or ******+ or something i forgot its name.. But good luck
Umh no...social network(s) are so used nowdays.

I would probably frustrate out of the agony and pain of constant managing, bug fixing, complaints and issues alone.

Make a solid team and don't do it alone if that's what you were planning.

my 0.02$.

You don't have the time or power to make anything successful or even comparable as ******+ or ********. I hope you realise that. (Unless you are a secret billionaire.)

Sorry, but make something else. Let's be honest - no-one here is going to make something better than ******. If they do - They have my money, all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't have the time or power to make anything successful or even comparable as ******+ or ********. I hope you realise that. (Unless you are a secret billionaire.)

Sorry, but make something else. Let's be honest - no-one here is going to make something better than ******. If they do - They have my money, all of it.
I haven't said i want to make the next ******** or ******+ o_O

I said i just need an idea from where start.

It won't get used unless you have a existing community. SA-MP?

Well yes in someways it may not be sucsesfull but look how did ****** and ******** start of ?
Back in the day they were not as popular as the Internet grew ****** grow more and becouse it starter from such a long time that's what make it sucsesfull and provides them the money it's all about who has the unique idea first

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
it's all about who has the unique idea first
Before ******, everyone used AltaVista or AOL.

Before Chrome, most people used Internet Explorer.

Before ********, some networks were already up.

Before hotmail, you had AOL email addresses.

Before FB chat, everyone used MSN.

etc etc

Companies come and go, the one who finds the key what becomes successful will be a millionaire. ******+ isn't used in EU at all, but it seems popular in Brasil (I heard). Nobody knows why. People used myspace, it died out. MSN didn't change a single bit - yet people use FB chat (which is imo more annoying - I have the urge of closing my FB tab). Chrome became in some months one of the most popular browsers while IE 8 had major improvements as well.

You can't predict what gets popular. You just need to realise, for each successful idea, thousands of ideas failed.