ColorHost Hosted tab Scam??

I Just Payed 20.00 From my Debit card to order Hosted tab.

and Now i submitted 2 support tickets for they can Put my server on the list. But the 1st support ticket., i waited 30 minutes but everytime i place a support ticket in ColorHost Support Department they reply like in 3 minutes because its 24/7 and now i post about the hosted tab and its taking like 1 hour or 30 minutes wtf

It says to Make a support ticket for they can put it on hosted tab

so is there anyone that Has orderd hosted tab from colorhost and it worked Perfectly or has any witnesses know that colorhost is legit

Nevermind they replied u can close this.

They cant really scam you, its illegal. Just stop contacting them for about 3 hours and if they still havnt replied, then send the hosting service an email telling them you havnt gotten what you've paid for.
PLEASE rep+ me if ive helped you, i need two more to post a server advertisement haha

Your contacting the billing department, and its the weekend.

Our billing department hours are Mon-Fri 9AM to 8PM EST, I usually do not reply after hours to these types of ticket in these departments.

to avoid this in the future, submit your ticket to support for quicker responses. as this is a 24/7 department.

Well, color host is run by a bunch of kids that don't know what they are doing as I was talking to a 10 year old that has not hit puberty yet on the phone on behalf of my friend and seen what they have done to him regarding taking his hosted tab of every 2 days, I would push you away from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsolga
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, color host is run by a bunch of kids that don't know what they are doing as I was talking to a 10 year old that has not hit puberty yet on the phone on behalf of my friend and seen what they have done to him regarding taking his hosted tab of every 2 days, I would push you away from them.
[sarcasm] Yeah that sounds believable. [/sarcasm]

Go buy hosting from color host then come and post your un needed comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvsolga
Посмотреть сообщение
If your having issues, contact us.

Thank you.