Question - Custom IMGs

Hey,

I was wondering, I saw somone with GTA United in their signature I thought it was much better than San Andreas and I would like to stick with it however it does lack all the features from 0.3c, 0.3d and 0.3e so I need those features actually. Do you think that IF I converted the whole united map to SAMP by making the IPL files the same and possibly asking people to download these objects that I could have a chance of getting a decent player count. I know GTA United isn't supported by SAMP anymore as I saw in a thread by somone, but I think it needs to come back. To save it from being stolen and used lets say in a Roleplay Server I would contain all the objects in a include file using Incognitos streamer and leave all the required IPL blank to stop SAMP saying were cheating by editing our IPL or somthing. I've looked back and I've seen I've gone into too much detail here but the map basicly would include Vice City and Liberty City and I might sling in a couple of maps from Mario Kart as I have seen on MTA and have a few events from that. I dont really know what else to include ask a question and I will answer it but please give an opinion I'm just really getting bored of the San Andreas map.

I started to do this and I can see why you want to do it however I have found there are some problems with this, the IPLs being named SF etc for starters gets confusing Infact I have fucked it up twice. I have recontructed some of the map BUT I have had to keep track of everything on a not pad and I have uploaded scans of my notes to my website so I dont lose them. Its practicaly mapping out the whole citys over again and it gets fraustrating yeah there are some good points the interiors from Vice City and Liberty City which were not included can be moved over I have even moved some models from IV and kep some of SA well you have to keep a lot of SA for it to run but if you do decide to do it I am warning you now, it is awfully hard to keep track of everytime you add somthing you may relise the whole map should be up 3.0 on the z co-ord or somthing stupid so I have placed the citys in arrays and I can do CreateDynamicObject(id, array x, array y, array z +3); that what I reccomend you do if you do it. I also recomend making your differnt from united in the fact that you have 2 squares of open water I reccomnd putting them lets say side by side but after rotating them 90 degrees either way. I also think yo shoud change the handling files and I hate to dissapoint you but you even need to keep texture names the same so you have to open a stupid set of files and rename everything inside in mine I was planning on adding a Ferry Model like a car ferry as the bridges in United seem well unrealistic and could be improved. You are also going to want this to run with MTA if its a stunt server, I dont know why but mine well it doesn't which I have to look into infact I give up on mine its that much of a hassle.