Changing pawno syntax highlighting?

Is it possible to change the colors of the syntax highlighting in pawno? I want to make strings a more 'bold' blue, as it doesn't have much contrast from black. I want to make it like keywords ('new' 'return' etc.).

Thanks.

try using notepad++ instead, you can change things in that.

not really , you can change Change Font and choose a bolder one but it will change all fonts ...
so no ,

I also suggest using notepad++. Once you set everything up (20-30 minutes max) you got a quite mighty pawn editor with all the pawno features and more.

I'd only use notepad++ if you can make the syntax box pop-up thing work:

Can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd only use notepad++ if you can make the syntax box pop-up thing work:

Can you?
The Syntax box works in Pawno..

I use Visual Studio then I copy over the code to pawno, however the errors which mean nothing in the errors box start to piss you off. Then again using Visual Studio is just me.

It got the parameter box, and even auto completion:

Slice's tutorial explains everything in detail. Auto completion provides all samp natives. If youd like to even have your own functions completed and explained, take a look at the api generator in my signature, no need for workarounds like fake natives.

Nah, I tried it and hate it. I prefer pawno.

Thought so too at first, but now I dont want to miss notepad++. I especially need tabs and jumping to error lines, had 5+ pawno instances running at a time. But even complex things like "compile, start testserver and join" or "compile gamemode and all FS and upload to ftp" are possible with a single keypress.

However not everyone needs that of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
not really , you can change Change Font and choose a bolder one but it will change all fonts ...
so no ,
^ Nuff said