EURO 2012

Spain Champion
EURO ENDED

Greece vs Poland: Poland was aggressive but them not being able to score again, when the opposite team is one less, shows that they aren't going to win the cup.

Russia vs Czech: Russia pretty much dominated that match. Both had great chances but Russia realised them all.

I bet russians hacked the match too.

Russias win 4-1

Go russia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlip
Посмотреть сообщение
Greece vs Poland: Poland was aggressive but them not being able to score again, when the opposite team is one less, shows that they aren't going to win the cup.

Russia vs Czech: Russia pretty much dominated that match. Both had great chances but Russia realised them all.
Well to my point of view Greece was playing better on that match on the 2nd half.
I mean let's take it into deep.
We got a penalty eventhough we lost it. Another penalty by a defend which stopped the ball with his hand which is not given. A cancelled goal from Salpiggidis due to offside which wasn't really offside since: "when the player is in doubt whether or not there is offside then goal is in favor of the player and is not considered as offside"
Also 2 wrong yellow cars to Sokratis Papastathopoulos and we had on the 2nd half for about 20-25 minutes the possession of the match.

What about Netherlands - Denmark and Germany - Portugal?

My guess for Netherlands - Denmark is a 3-1,

And Germany surely can win 4-1 right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanosie
Посмотреть сообщение
What about Netherlands - Denmark and Germany - Portugal?

My guess for Netherlands - Denmark is a 3-1,

And Germany surely can win 4-1 right?
Nah to my point of view Netherlands - Denmark will be 2-0 or 3-0
And Germany - Portugal is a difficult match to guess out the score. However i think the final score will be 2-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah to my point of view Netherlands - Denmark will be 2-0 or 3-0
And Germany - Portugal is a difficult match to guess out the score. However i think the final score will be 2-1
2-0 or 3-0?

Meh, It's either going to be like a close win or a good win, not a 2-0

nah Portugal have a good team.
We portugueses made a lot of story vs Holland too.
I guess
1-2

Muaha, the Dutch are taking over Ukraine!