web host

Hello, I need a web host from http://www.hostmonster.com/ I have paypal but I'm to young to get into bills (plus I have no clue how to pay them at my age -_- ) I'm 14 years old btw lol

I'm asking if someone could pay for the host and in return ill pay them back through onebip... Or pay for a volt-host server for them.

- thefatshizms

P.s plz no stupid comments

Buy web host from volt-host as they support onebip, and dont need to worry about anything

Lol soz about this thread then xD didn't know they did
Question: with the hosting do they give u a domain?(.com, .org etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol soz about this thread then xD didn't know they did
Question: with the hosting do they give u a domain?(.com, .org etc)
We only provide web hosting, no domains.

Ok I found website that's selling domains with onebip ill be buying that and volt hosting

ok i have bought a volt-host web hosting package now about the domain im trying to buy from here https://www.namecheap.com
it says in checkout i need to put in this stuff :
/imageshack/img209/8...attofillin.jpg
what to do?

Namecheap.com only accepts PayPal, ****** Checkout and credit cards. Image is too small to see anything, though.

oh soz.... crao i didnt know that -.- do you know a website that sells domanis for onebip?

ok i have bought a domain from tech-hosts how do i put on my volt hosting website

(when i bought volt-host web i put sf-cnr.co.uk as my domain (the one i just bought))

You can change your name-servers to NS1.VOLT-HOST.COM AND NS2.VOLT-HOST.COM or whatever their name-servers are?

If you're unsure how to do this, create a support ticket with Tech-Hosts, they'll be able to assist you more.

Also, try to use the "Edit Post" button instead of double posting, it'll keep your thread from being deleted

The nameservers are ns1.volt-host.com and ns2.volt-host.com

ok thanks