[Map] Car Park infront of ASGH

All Saints General Hospital Car Park

I was bored for a while, so I tried to map, after thinking a while I found a idea.
A car parking.

Download
http://pastebin.com/2MNez8HV

This is my first map work
Feel free to post comments, if people like this I'm probably gonna map more.

nice map 8/10

Thanks

I like

Not bad ! Keep it up !

Thanks

@YesYesYes: are you crazy? 8/10?? OMG! This map is more then perfect! 11/10 from me !

Great. 10/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiee
View Post
@YesYesYes: are you crazy? 8/10?? OMG! This map is more then perfect! 11/10 from me !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rg-Gaming.Info
View Post
Great. 10/10
Thanks

Link this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=1551937#pid1551937
You need it or else you will get the code below.

Code:
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(64) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(65) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(66) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(69) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(70) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(71) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(72) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(74) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(75) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(76) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(78) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
D:\khubb2\Desktop\MT-GAMING\filterscripts\carpark.pwn(79) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Really nice!

Whats the object you used to make the "floor" ?

Ah that a good idea for making a park in ASGH, i will use this...

Rate : 9/10

Quote:

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 62 seconds.

I saw some bugs with your map
Especially with the floor of the parking place and the parking line.

Not bad 8.5/10 as a Exterior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemonty
Посмотреть сообщение
I saw some bugs with your map
Especially with the floor of the parking place and the parking line.
Iknow you need to place the 3 bottom objects under on gamemode init otherwise your cars will fall out through the map xD

or you must place your car "z" a bit higher

Not Bad

Awesome Dude

Thanks for all comments

nice