ShowPlayerDialog Error

This error:

pawn Code:
C:\Users\Milan\Documents\GTA San Andreas Scripts + Server\Reality Roleplay Gamemode Script\RealityRP.pwn(20496) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Users\Milan\Documents\GTA San Andreas Scripts + Server\Reality Roleplay Gamemode Script\RealityRP.pwn(20496) : error 027: invalid character constant
On this line:

pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6723, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Select your helmet!", "Helmet 1\nHelmet 2\nHelmet 3\nHelmet 4\Helmet 5","Select","Cancel");

Am I just being blind or what?

EDIT: Fixed, I was indeed being blind.

mefail.

Try To Delete It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djcabo
View Post
Try To Delete It!
facepalm

Sleep more.... You are not really blind(I am), not noob at all, not dumb(i am), so you might only be sleeping bad, or having nightmares with me. **Evil Smile**

pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6723, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Select your helmet!", "Helmet 1\nHelmet 2\nHelmet 3\nHelmet 4\nHelmet 5","Select","Cancel");
You had:

4\Helmet
replaced with
4\nHelmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
View Post
Sleep more....

pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6723, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Select your helmet!", "Helmet 1\nHelmet 2\nHelmet 3\nHelmet 4\nHelmet 5","Select","Cancel");
You had:

4\Helmet
replaced with
4\nHelmet
Double facepalm

Ricardo mate he said it's fixed in his post

and milanosie it would be better if you edit your post and make it "SOLVED SHOWPLAYERDIALOG SHIT" something similar to avoid spam

-FalconX

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconX
View Post
Double facepalm

Ricardo mate he said it's fixed in his post

and milanosie it would be better if you edit your post and make it "SOLVED SHOWPLAYERDIALOG SHIT" something similar to avoid spam

-FalconX
Sorry... Edited my post, and changed the (i am) to the blind part... :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
View Post
Sorry... Edited my post, and changed the (i am) to the blind part... :S
Haha mate I was just kidding atleast you found the error.

-FalconX