Game-mp question (2)

Hello,i'm an old game-mp customer and today i moved my server location. (im using volthost).

By this process,the IP has changed,so i logged in my gamemp account and i changed the IP at the hosted list bought for previous IP.

But in the info i see:

Server name: unknown

Version: unknown

And the server doesnt appear in hosted list.

Any help?

It's a problem with your server, not game-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a problem with your server, not game-mp.
The server is up and running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,i'm an old game-mp customer and today i moved my server location. (im using volthost).

By this process,the IP has changed,so i logged in my gamemp account and i changed the IP at the hosted list bought for previous IP.

But in the info i see:

Server name: unknown

Version: unknown

And the server doesnt appear in hosted list.

Any help?
Put the server log here but 95% it's a plugin not loaded currently.

& well just give it some time maybe it takes a while to upadte.

There is no errors in server log,the server is working pefect.

I'll wait the time to update.

You sometimes have to wait for the listing to update, or edit the listing and repaste the old ip then the new ip.

it should then refresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
Посмотреть сообщение
You sometimes have to wait for the listing to update, or edit the listing and repaste the old ip then the new ip.

it should then refresh.
I've re-added new ip twice,but nothing.

Give it several hours to see if it works then. It doesn't always instantly get new data, i've seen.

Happened to my server. Unless you contact game-mp it will say unknown or atleast for a few hours. but the server will still be on hosted.

It will take a few hours either to sync to the hosted servers (through a cron job), or for someone to manually approve it which is unlikely how it's ran.