[Tool/Web/Other] [Android]SA-MP App - Query and send RCON commands to your servers

Which program you used to make the creation of this application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ades
View Post
Which program you used to make the creation of this application?
Eclipse (Java), with the Android SDK package.

A good way to use your mobile to control your server. Nice app R@f!

Nice one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rac3r
View Post
Eclipse (Java), with the Android SDK package.

A good way to use your mobile to control your server. Nice app R@f!
Ever tried NetBeans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatusRed
View Post
Ever tried NetBeans?
NetBeans is a very good IDE which I prefer for Java desktop applications but IMO Eclipse is better for Android development because of its official Android plugin (ADT). I didn't found any good Android plugin for NetBeans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@f
View Post
NetBeans is a very good IDE which I prefer for Java desktop applications but IMO Eclipse is better for Android development because of its official Android plugin (ADT). I didn't found any good Android plugin for NetBeans.
I use NetBeans for everything.. Java, PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML; it's brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatusRed
View Post
I use NetBeans for everything.. Java, PHP, Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML; it's brilliant.
I use Notepad++ (on Windows) or VIM (on Linux) for nearly everything (PHP, ASP, Perl, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, Bash, ...) and the classics for the other languages like Visual Studio (C#, VB.NET, C++) or Eclipse (Java only). But yes, NetBeans is great for other languages than Java like PHP or Python but I just stick with my NP++ or VIM

---

I finally released the 1.0.0 after testing the app and adding all the features I planned for the first version. I will probably add more functionalities in the coming weeks. Here's the changelog :
[1.0.0] - 2nd July 2012
  • Finished the RCON Console (password check added).
  • Changed the player details pop-up(dialog now).
  • Added a kick and ban button to the player details pop-up.

For those who downloaded the app on the ****** Play Store, the update will be available soon ! Check it in one or two hours

Why not for iOS

I'll wait and hope till the title would be : [iOS & Android]SA-MP App - Query and send RCON commands to your servers

Kicking crashes server

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FR]Fratzica
View Post
does it work on tablets?
It should work on Android tablets, never tested.

I have an BlackBerry Bold, so it will work or not??

Quote:
Originally Posted by altayeb789
View Post
I have an BlackBerry Bold, so it will work or not??
Read the thread title and first post. In short, no.

With no down menu "Servers, About, RCON, Edit, Delete, Add" bottons. I use Android 4.0.4.
Has just up infos, Rules, Players. Please help. Sorry for my bad English.
edit:I found...

Would be better if you make that we can see the chatlog.
But thats nice

I updated the first post to add a FAQ which answers most of the questions asked in this thread (iOS version, server chat, ...).

I'm also working on an update of the app and I'm looking for testers ! If you are interested in testing my apps, send me a PM with your contact information (e-mail, skype) and infos about your Android device (Brand, model, Android version, ...).

And I'm currently writing a new SA-MP related app, infos coming soon

Do not want to make a Russian version? a lot of people want to ..

Really good, appreciated!

Is this still in use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omirrow
View Post
Is this still in use?
I use it, but there is some bug. It automatically tries to connect to the rcon when going in the player list tab.
This result in my IP getting banned from the server for flooding trying to connect to rcon.
Also the rcon function doesn't work at all I think.