Which Phone is better ?

Well.. I am going to buy a phone today - I am going to buy IPhone 4 OR Nokia N8 - So.. Which one is better ? xD - Please just compare between those and don't name new Phones , Thanks

iphone 4 for sure.

nokia is going down down down down

Iphone for sure, but if you want a new phone get galaxy s2 or s3.

For me.Iphone is good phone from design look.But from software look is shit becouse it`s using OS software.And for OS software you need to buy or download music from iTones,....

Nokia N8.Is good phone.If you buying it.Buy it in original Nokia shop.Then you will know that is original Nokia Phone.In my country.Here are alot of fake phones.My Friend buy Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (150 eurs)and he find info that is not Xperia but Cheenes phone.

I mostly prefer Galaxy but between nokia and iphone, i'll go for iphone =)

iphone better for me check http://www.gsmarena.com/ for better information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
For me.Iphone is good phone from design look.But from software look is shit becouse it`s using OS software.And for OS software you need to buy or download music from iTones,....
You clearly don't know much about the subject.

iTunes is not required on the iPhone and you can still download music from other services, legal or illegal through other services. You can use other apps too for music, I use Spotify for my music but I also use iTunes (but I can still play illegally downloaded music or legally downloaded music through it from other services).

All phones run "OS software", including the Nokia which runs an outdated version of Symbian or Windows Phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuSs3n
Посмотреть сообщение
nokia is going down down down down
Totally agree. Has to be the iphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
if you want a new phone get galaxy s2 or s3.
The above. You should either wait and get a Galaxy S3 or get a Galaxy S2. Honestly.