Cigars and bottles at spawn

I believe I've posted regarding this before, but received no real response, so am posting it again.

My class selection system:

One AddPlayerClass at 0, 0, 3
OnPlayerRequestClass, TogglePlayerSpectating to true to hide the buttons
On a timer (which will be the player's data loading query, this is just a test) show a selectable player-textdraw to select gender
When players select a gender..
pawn Код:
ForceClassSelection(playerid);
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false);
..to return to class selection.
Select class - spawn.

Everything works great but there's cigars and bottles at the AddPlayerClass coordinates. Not a major problem, but is this fixable? I assume only Kalcor can fix this.

I could put the AddPlayerClass coordinates in a 'hidden' place.. any suggestions?

Well I will be using SetPlayerPos when players spawn to set their spawnpoints, but it always falls back to their AddPlayerClass coordinates if they disconnect from the server, so if they get kicked then die, they'll respawn at the AddPlayerClass coordinates.

You against drinking and smoking?

When it's at my spawnpoint, yes!

!!

!

!
!
!
!!

What..?

Have you tried change the virtual world? Maybe the bottles and cigarettes disappear ...

It also bothers me ...

I did some more testing, put the AddPlayerClass coordinates at like 10, 10, 3 (away from 0, 0, 3 - my original APC coordinates) and on OnPlayerSpawn set the player's pos to 0, 0, 3 and the cigars and bottles were at 0, 0, 3 - not the AddPlayerClass coordinates.

Fucking stupid bug.