NPC - 2 questions

Hello.

I've got two questions related to NPCs:
- Is possible to make NPCs walk to my position (scripted) using my animation? Every time I try change anything in ApplyAnimation for walking animation, NPC just goes back to previous position. <- without using NPC playback
- Is possible to give a weapon or give a attached object on NPC? GivePlayerWeapon or SetPlayerAttachedObject doesn't work for me on them, but it works when NPC is running which was recorded before and was using. So, if it's possible with this way, manipulating with NPC (for example facing angle) wouldn't work, because this NPC is playing from recorded file.

Thanks for any anwsers.

record the npc's that way, if you want them to hold a weapon, then record the npc whilst holding a weapon

im pretty sure you did ask this before. You can 'move' an npc, but it goes shocky, there is no function like: MoveNPCTo or something like that. You can't do a lot with the npcs we have in samp, though some people do some interesting stuff like zombies, but as I said, they only run shocky. Just wait for new updates.

Ok, thanks for anwser. I didn't ask this before, so that was someone else