How to make empty MP map realistic?

Hello!
First of all, sorry for my bad english

So, i have got GTA SA v.1 on my computer. I also installed Multiplayer mode from www.sa-mp.com/ and installed it. It is all fine, but it is so unreal. I mean, I enjoy much more when I play in Single mode, because there is a lot of "normal" and unannoying people, a lot of cars driving around etc. In multiplayer mode, there is everything so EMPTY, just strangers, who runs arround and kill everybody.

Is there any way to play GTA multiplayer parallel with all these SP figures and moving cars around? I need to play for 2 people (me and my sister) but the way it is not so empty. I need to play just against my sister, but surrounded with civilians and driving cars, who doenst cary for us two. How to edit it?

Thanks for answers!

Sadly enough this is a feature SA-MP doesn't have, due to various reasons (imagine the internet connection you'd need to sync thousand peds!).

PlayStation 2 GTA SA has a (very annoying) MultiPlayer feature for 2 people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIHA MIHA
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello!
First of all, sorry for my bad english

So, i have got GTA SA v.1 on my computer. I also installed Multiplayer mode from www.sa-mp.com/ and installed it. It is all fine, but it is so unreal. I mean, I enjoy much more when I play in Single mode, because there is a lot of "normal" and unannoying people, a lot of cars driving around etc. In multiplayer mode, there is everything so EMPTY, just strangers, who runs arround and kill everybody.

Is there any way to play GTA multiplayer parallel with all these SP figures and moving cars around? I need to play for 2 people (me and my sister) but the way it is not so empty. I need to play just against my sister, but surrounded with civilians and driving cars, who doenst cary for us two. How to edit it?

Thanks for answers!
Your only answer is to get PS2 or Xbox & play multiplayer with your sister there. Those two systems are the only ones you can play like that.

Well, actualy you can with NPCs but it will be kinda lagg, so I go with other suggests play on Play station or Xbox.

I suggest to add this feature, GTA 4 also have civilians in MP

gta 4 doesnt have servers with 1000 player slots.

Ok , thanx for answers