Gamemode: LSTNE - does anyone have it?

Some might remember LSTNE which I made together with G-StyLeZzZ (BlueG), I'd like to take a look at it again, does anyone happen to have it who can upload it for me?

bump

bump

bump

bump

Oh my god! Sorry for not posting anything exactly informative, but I remember following that project of yours! Good old times.

Unfortunately, I've no files from this time...

You clearly need to review the forum rules again, OP... It seems like common sense that a person with 1,000+ posts would know the forum rules like the back of their hand... apparently not!

Search button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreT
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh my god! Sorry for not posting anything exactly informative, but I remember following that project of yours! Good old times.

Unfortunately, I've no files from this time...
Thanks anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You clearly need to review the forum rules again, OP... It seems like common sense that a person with 1,000+ posts would know the forum rules like the back of their hand... apparently not!
I've been here since 2006 I know the rules, apparently you do not:

Quote:

No double posting. There is a modify button , please use it. However, bumping a topic in which you have or require further information is allowed after at least 24 hours.
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefand
Посмотреть сообщение
Search button.
I have already tried searching and there is nothing I could find, the closest thing I could find is some guy trying to sell LSTNE on a German forum

bump