Staff recruit section?

I know it seems abit out there but why not?

personally i just use a anti cheat system to do my dirty work but this will get new people into servers/development.

leave a comment and let me know about your thoughts.

I don't quite understand what this thread is about.
But if its a section to post for people that are currently looking to hire staff for their server then I am at the right place.

I am currently looking for scripters and mappers for a big project.
Won't require a lot of work from the scripters and mappers but they need to be reliable and HQ.
The project is big and will be generating a lot of money.
All staff will be paid as soon as the project starts generating capital.

Roleplay?

I think what he means is if there is a place where they are recruiting staff maybe for a server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRSD
View Post
But if its a section to post for people that are currently looking to hire staff for their server then I am at the right place
right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
View Post
Roleplay?
zombie roleplay? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklom
View Post
I think what he means is if there is a place where they are recruiting staff maybe for a server?
correct!

There was something like this similar a while ago, Gang discussion or something.. it got removed because of the bitch-fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRSD
View Post
But if its a section to post for people that are currently looking to hire staff for their server then I am at the right place.

I am currently looking for scripters and mappers for a big project.
Won't require a lot of work from the scripters and mappers but they need to be reliable and HQ.
The project is big and will be generating a lot of money.
All staff will be paid as soon as the project starts generating capital.
You do know this is a game don't you? It's not a money making scheme? How would your "staff" be paid if the server doesn't get enough capital and closes down?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=345747