Problem when starting samp server.

Hey guys i want to run me own samp serv ofcourse i did portforwarding and accept port 7777 firewall I Did really everything i started samp server and add server 127.0.0.1:7777 then it's working then i go to myip website and fill the ip on me other pc that also have samp on it but then i get retrieving info... Now i deleted hamachi because i tought hamachi was doning this. then i deleted skype because skype can be on port 7777. Also ive buyed a new pc without any wirless netwerk so yea. -Please help me me skype is theo.stobbe1 (I have installed skype again :P ) And there ar 10000000 Topic about this but none with this problem! Also i created more then one server and i know how to forward ports and other stuff.

your server.exe is opened ?

:S ofcourse i have it open also on the host pc its saying its running but on me other pc its saying not so thats strange

it simply says that you didnt port forwarded. do it and it will work

You need to learn how to port-forward your router's ports.

AAAaaaaa i did that two times:P but when i go to myip and copy that ip and fill it in the portforwarding i get error you need to be in line of 0 or somthing other dude is also helping but he cant figure it out So i go to me command screen typ in cmd ipconfig and copy me ipv4 adress then i paste it in andvanced setting portfortwarding then i launch the server but still noone can enter the server Also i go to http://canyouseeme.org/ but it's say the port is not open orsomthing like that Also im not on wirless Just invite me at skype theo.stobbe1 and that will help so mutch.

I got fhoto's also i did port 7777 so the new was just a trying but didn work also. This is me ip /imageshack/img821/5528/30863102.png
---------------------------------------------------
this me porfortwarding /imageshack/img839/6...ortwarding.png
---------------------------------------------------------
and this is the website tools that says this is me ip not right at all /imageshack/img528/4...tcorrectip.png

Ive deleted Hamachi a while ago...... also you guys ar making it so hard for me i know there is no way to get samp online. also me second pc me test pc is on a different internet host (ziggo) The host pc is on (Sitecom) Ive buyed sitecom a while ago. Also sitecom have more of those problem with internet connection ( World of warcraft) I didn test the wow server on me new pc (Host pc that i have samp server on) If wow server dont goes public then i can't make a samp server so i go test it with wow server but thanks

me announce is all the time on 1.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebarracudas
Посмотреть сообщение
me announce is all the time on 1.....
Query should also be set to 1.