[Map] Fuel Trucker Job

This is a release specifically for Fuel Trucking system. It was a request and decided I should release it too.

Some servers have a fuel system where gas stations have fuel depletion and if thee is no gas people cant fuel up. This has been made a private job due to new people cant just jump in and start non RP driving everywhere.

Features
-Middle rails to divide lanes so trucks stay on the right light and do not collide with each other.
-Marker for where trucks are supposed to park to gather fuel.
Dividing fence so trucks know where to park to fill up so they dont block the intersection.
-6 linerunners and 6 fuel trailers.
-Private fence ((Commented as Main Gate)) so you can script it to open/shut.
-Nice trees and bushes to give it a more of a good appeal on the eyes. Some people are tree killers and hate when things look visually appealing, remember this was a request ^_^.

I think it is small for trucks with petrol trailer.

6/10

I tested it out, it looks smaller then it really is in the screenshots. Its pretty easy to get around. Theres a certain flow to get around easily, You must follow down the line and all that. It is a little cramped but if you drive properly in it should be easy to get around.

Hmm replace the Linerunners for Roadtrains maybe?
Roadtrains are faster.
8/10

Yea, the trucks can be swapped for whichever one really. I only chose linerunners for the size

8/10 nice man.

Great 7/10

Thanks!