sscanf errors - Cannot fix whatsoever!

I get these errors while running my server:
Код:
[13:42:15] [MYSQL]: Connection to `flyingdb` succesful!
[13:42:15] sscanf warning: Strings without a length are deprecated, please add a destination size.
[13:42:15] sscanf warning: Strings without a length are deprecated, please add a destination size.
[13:42:15] ** 33	<->	Airline Vehicles loaded from	<->	MySQL		   **
[13:42:17] ** 109	<->	Vehicles loaded from	<->	MySQL		   **
[13:42:18] 
----------------------------------
And YES I have the updated plugins and include.

its because you don't put string size here is ex.

Wrong:

pawn Код:
new reason[128];
if(sscanf(params, "s", reason)) return GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~hahahahaha ~y~you ~g~are ~w~a ~p~gay!", 5000, 4);
Correct:

pawn Код:
new reason[128];
if(sscanf(params, "s[128]", reason)) return GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~r~hahahahaha ~y~you ~g~are ~w~a ~p~gay!", 5000, 4);
as you can see i added [128] after in s

[128] is the string size of reason.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=120356

here it explains it all.

I just searched it and I cannot find it at all, but I am using the LoF files if you wanna check it out, but I searched and cannot find it.

I have this which I commented out because it says unformat is already defined:
Код:
native unformat(const data[], const format[], {Float,_}:...) = sscanf;

well your code is either using sscanf or unformat or both
they are they same ,
you need to find the code using one or the other
and add the string length like stated above.

I did, still I get them.