[Tool/Web/Other] Remote Administrator 0.2 - The Ultimate Remote Administration Tool

amazing work, and that tracker was pretty nice.

Very nice Tool man. This shall be used for a long time. Thanks-Dubya.

I like this tool, but i have some bugs

Nice Work,thx.

Great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha97
Посмотреть сообщение
I like this tool, but i have some bugs
Report the bugs then, so I can fix them?

Great!

Awesome, Nice Work!

BEST EVER IN THE WORLD!

OMG! this is just................AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! DDD

omg cool

Trying to login, gives me an error that i couldnt reach the goul cuz the target denied it xx.xx.x.xx.xx:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mooth
Посмотреть сообщение
Trying to login, gives me an error that i couldnt reach the goul cuz the target denied it xx.xx.x.xx.xx:7777
You have to connect using the port set in the Remote Administrator filterscript, not your servers port. It's 9890 by default.

Hope that helps

Thanks. ЎЎЎЎ Amazing !!!!

Its Awsome Man Thnz For it And + Rep For You For This Greate Thing

I can't dowload 0.2 source, can you check it out please ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abicinizzz
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't dowload 0.2 source, can you check it out please ?
Even if you could download it, when you open it, you'll see that there're a lot of missing files on the source, son don't even bother yourself in donwloading it.

Apologies for the source going down due to a new mod_rewrite rule on my website to fix certain download traffic, I've updated the source link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chaoz
Посмотреть сообщение
Even if you could download it, when you open it, you'll see that there're a lot of missing files on the source, son don't even bother yourself in donwloading it.
Double checked, all source files are still there as they have always been. Downloaded it and compiled immediately, no issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Double checked, all source files are still there as they have always been. Downloaded it and compiled immediately, no issues.
It wasn't like that the last time (first download package from 0.2), but it doesn't matter. Thx

Why when i try to connect with the software i get this "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Can you help?

I really need this one,ty.