[Tool/Web/Other] Remote Administrator 0.2 - The Ultimate Remote Administration Tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCurdy
Посмотреть сообщение
Why when i try to connect with the software i get this "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Can you help?
Are you sure that you're using the right port to connect, the port that you've set specifically for the Remote Administrator service? It has to be separate to the SA-MP server port.

Other than that, you need to make sure that the server is allowing connections to that port remotely.

Im Having An Error
Quote:

No Connection Could Be Made Because The Target Machine Actively Refused It xx.xx.xxx.xx:9890

Quote:
Originally Posted by denom
Посмотреть сообщение
Im Having An Error
Are you sure that you're using the right port to connect, the port that you've set specifically for the Remote Administrator service? It has to be separate to the SA-MP server port.

Other than that, you need to make sure that the server is allowing connections to that port remotely.

This tool is excellent for when I'm busy coding/scripting on my desktop, or just doing something in general that draws my attention away for the server. It allows me dynamic control over my server without even being in game at a glance and manipulate my players' with the click of a button. I love this tool, 10/10 and +rep mate

My only real complaint is when you've activated tracking mode and you accidentally 'drag' the mouse on the map, it invalidates the map and you have to restart the application to get it functioning properly again..
Regardless, amazing work!

Nice im Going to Try it 9/10 rep+

It seems to be the right thing, but here's how to create the first administrator in the database? And what does invalid login details provided?

GREAT

2 Questions:

1. The LiveMap is standig? The red marker is only in the left corner. and somewere ist the map white with a red X ?

2. we can i making the chat reading from /o ? i see only the normal chat?

sorry for my bad english

BlackyvomBlackhausen, how you created the first administrator in the file .db, or unnecessarily create it there?

All realized username admin password admin: D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey_Walter
Посмотреть сообщение
BlackyvomBlackhausen, how you created the first administrator in the file .db, or unnecessarily create it there?
the Login are admin with the PW admin

With Russian servers, I can see how the program is not friendly, Russian encoding is not passed, all the time the error climbs, kick \ ban and all other functions operate only on id 0 =( If no author is difficult to fix this problemma, the program is very useful =) Sorry for bad English ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPfC6...ature=*********

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singed
Посмотреть сообщение
This tool is excellent for when I'm busy coding/scripting on my desktop, or just doing something in general that draws my attention away for the server. It allows me dynamic control over my server without even being in game at a glance and manipulate my players' with the click of a button. I love this tool, 10/10 and +rep mate

My only real complaint is when you've activated tracking mode and you accidentally 'drag' the mouse on the map, it invalidates the map and you have to restart the application to get it functioning properly again..
Regardless, amazing work!
I haven't been able to reproduce exactly what you've said. I have however been able to reproduce crashes when dealing with the map system, these have been fixed and will be included in the next revision.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
With Russian servers, I can see how the program is not friendly, Russian encoding is not passed, all the time the error climbs, kick \ ban and all other functions operate only on id 0 =( If no author is difficult to fix this problemma, the program is very useful =) Sorry for bad English ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPfC6...ature=*********
Unfortunately I'm not sure how to fix this. I tested typing Russian into my Remote Administrator client and it reads that fine, it only seems to have a problem displaying it from SA-MP.

I can't seem to reproduce it either because after changing my OS language to Russian, I was still unable to write in Russian into the SA-MP chat (everything came up as ?), although it worked everywhere else. If you can tell me how to do that, I might be able to investigate further.

Can deal with fonts? Maybe the font that is used there does not display Cyrillic. Write the name of the font .. You can also change the character set such as (unicode) UTF-8 or (Cyrillic) windows-1251

P.S There are still bugs. Why do all the actions (kick, ban, etc.) are applied to the 0 id

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can deal with fonts? Maybe the font that is used there does not display Cyrillic. Write the name of the font .. You can also change the character set such as (unicode) UTF-8 or (Cyrillic) windows-1251

P.S There are still bugs. Why do all the actions (kick, ban, etc.) are applied to the 0 id
If that's happening, it's probably an issue with sscanf2. Make sure you're using the latest plugin version of sscanf.

As for the language issue, can you try using this executable:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3iold1wm8y...moteAdmins.exe

Try that version and see if it fixes the issue.

great but 1 question there u can see a download link ''source'' it consume some files,what to do with that files,where to put them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaniyal
Посмотреть сообщение
great but 1 question there u can see a download link ''source'' it consume some files,what to do with that files,where to put them?
If you don't understand what the source is for then why are you downloading it? Simply download from the main links and install/run the program. There's no need to download the source code to just use the program.

On the other hand if you really are talking about wanting to look at how this program is made, then you should be going elsewhere for resources on learning the language and how to use Visual Studio etc, as that's not what these forums are for.

Why does this happen to me??

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/39/errorec.png/

Translated = "Can't establish the connection. Persistent refuse by the computer at destination 127.0.0.1:9890."

An error occurred trying to download 'https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12901320/releases/RemoteAdmins/RemoteAdmins.application'.

?? how to fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Remote Administrator

Features
  • Fully interactive in-game chat (with player colours)
  • List of in-game players (with player colours)
  • Right-click on player list to do an administrator action on them
  • Live in-game statistics with a map view (awesome tracking mode included and pictures of current vehicle/skin)
  • In-game statistics can be edited immediately by changing the value and pressing enter
  • Total ban system, includes timed bans, permanent bans and a simplified ban management interface
  • Administration system, you can add/edit administrators who will be able to login with this tool
  • Used to commands? You can use /kick and /ban through the chat box!
  • Administrate your server from anywhere at any time!
  • Type part of someone's name and press TAB to automatically finish it!
  • Keeps up to 10 of your last messages/commands stored, you can scroll through them using the arrow keys.
Installation
  1. Make sure you have BlueG's Socket plugin installed on your SA-MP server
  2. Download the RemoteAdmin Filterscript (source) and load it on your server. This filterscript requires you to have the sscanf2 plugin on your server.
  3. Select an official download of the Remote Administrator application below.
  4. Launch the application, enter your server details and login with username: admin, password: admin
  5. That's it! You can now change your default administrator password for security and add more administrators!
Follow each step, it doesn't take long and most of your questions are already answered!

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to use a different port than my server for Remote Administrator?
Yes, you need to specify a different port for the Remote Administrator service to use in the filterscript that you downloaded. The default port is 9890 and will usually work fine with that.

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
This means that you are either not connecting to the correct port for the Remote Administrator service that was set in the filterscript (by default 9890), or your server is refusing connections. Most likely the former.

socket_listen(): Socket has failed to bind
Download the filterscript source, open it, find this line:

pawn Код:
//#define SOCKET_BIND "127.0.0.1"
Remove the // from the start of the line, compile and load the new filterscript.

Can I configure my own administrator levels for certain actions?
Yes, they are completely configurable, just download the filterscript source, open it, edit the level definitions and compile it.

What are the default permissions for each level?

pawn Код:
#define KICK_LEVEL 1
#define BAN_LEVEL 3

#define INFO_LEVEL 1
#define SKIN_LEVEL 2
#define HEALTH_LEVEL 2
#define ARMOUR_LEVEL 2
#define WEAPON_LEVEL 2
#define SCORE_LEVEL 2
#define INTERIOR_LEVEL 3
#define WORLD_LEVEL 3
#define VHEALTH_LEVEL 2

#define PVAR_LEVEL 4

#define BAN_MANAGE 4
#define ADMIN_MANAGE 5
Can I edit what SQLite file it uses and the names of the tables?
Yes, also completely configurable, follow the same steps as above.

What about the in-game message colours?
Same as above.

Do you have a filterscript compatible with sscanf1 (old PAWN version)?
Yes, download it here (source)

Note: This is deprecated, it is insecure as pointed out by ******

Download Options
Please do not host any mirrors

Source

This is a beta release, please provide feedback! - Thank you
When i press connect nothing happens but just like freezing on connect and i have installed socket.so and new sscanf2.so in my plugins folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS_Hunter
Посмотреть сообщение
When i press connect nothing happens but just like freezing on connect and i have installed socket.so and new sscanf2.so in my plugins folder
Are you running the filterscript? If so, please look at your server_log.txt for any errors related to RemoteAdmin.

What details are you using to connect to your server?