Can't run Gta IV

Hi!

When I double click on the Gta IV icon social club comes up and I press
play offline and I hear the dvd reader reads the dvd but then nothing happens :S...
Have workt before..

Thanks.

What did you do before this started happening?

Then maybe you uninstalled something like rockstar club or something , try reinstalling , thats all i can recommend you but before doing that , save your mods there is somthing like gta3.img for gta iv forgot files name since i did not play it for long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Unistalld alot with programs on my computer..

Nah I don't think the dvd is broken I haven't play much and it's pretty new...

Hmm but maybe, I saw some scratches but it looks it still playable..

Will try with a crack..
When uninstalling programs you want to be careful, not meny applications warn you about what they are removing and if anything else on your computer uses it, chances are somthing on your computer that used one the required files has been uninstalled stopping your game from working.

You probably unistalled something that GTA IV needed so it can run. Have you tried reinstalling it, that should reinstall anything you may have removed by mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasP
Посмотреть сообщение
You probably unistalled something that GTA IV needed so it can run. Have you tried reinstalling it, that should reinstall anything you may have removed by mistake.
jajaja you're forever alone! on-topic: tried running as an administrator?

Restart your pc

Have tryd with re-install IV and restart my computer.. I don't know wich program I unistalld...
Thought it just was some crap ^^ ...

Maybe it was directx?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEENAMEEN
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it was directx?
I don't think so but sa runs .