What can you do with an iPad 2?

I got an iPad yesterday and I have been trying to think of things to do. I've downloaded several games and stuff, but I'm looking for some others. I'm sure some of you have iPad's, so what do you do with them? Any app. recommendations?

READ: If you do not have an iPad, or aren't going to answer my question, don't post here. DO NOT turn this thread into an argument about tablets.

My parents were going to get me an iPad for my birthday (yesterday) but I told them not to, as they're basically more-portable laptops, and can't do as much as laptops.

I'd rather have a small laptop.

You can always try jailbreaking it.

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_jailbreaking

What is a jailbreak?

iOS jailbreaking is the process of removing the limitations imposed by Apple on devices running the iOS operating system through the use of custom kernels — such devices include the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and 2nd generation Apple TV. Jailbreaking allows iOS users to gain root access to the operating system, allowing them to download additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store. Jailbreaking is a form of privilege escalation, and the term has been applied to privilege escalation on other computer systems as well. The name refers to breaking the device out of its "jail", which is a technical term used in Unix-style systems, for example in the term "FreeBSD jail". A jailbroken iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iOS can still use the App Store, iTunes, and other normal functions, such as making telephone calls.

Quite a bit. Watch movies/TV, play games, use it on the move, etc.

I want to get one to watch movies and stuff on, and to develop apps for.

Just get a Galaxy Note, more portable, bigger than a mobile, smaller than a tablet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
Just get a Galaxy Note, more portable, bigger than a mobile, smaller than a tablet..
Read what he said: I got an iPad yesterday and I have been trying to think of things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator
Посмотреть сообщение
Read what he said: I got an iPad yesterday and I have been trying to think of things to do.
SO WAT, GALAXY NOTE IS WAY BETTA

No but lol, why are you asking us about what you should do? Nobody knows your interests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Посмотреть сообщение
Quite a bit. Watch movies/TV, play games, use it on the move, etc.

I want to get one to watch movies and stuff on, and to develop apps for.
the only thing I hate about the ipad is that it only supports .mp3 files (correct me if im wrong) for watching movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
the only thing I hate about the ipad is that it only supports .mp3 files (correct me if im wrong) for watching movies
An MP3 file is audio-only, so I doubt that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
You can get AVPlayerHD which can play most of the video files, even .mkv in 1080p