CMD:pickupboombox HELP

Im getting this error

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Mark&Matt\My Documents\Downloads\Games Installer\GTA San Andreas + SAMP\Next Revolution Roleplay\Next Revolution Roleplay\gamemodes\NR-RP.pwn(55119) : error 017: undefined symbol "PickUpBoombox"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
pawn Код:
CMD:pickupboombox(playerid, params[])
{
    if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] <=3)
    {
        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not a Admin!");
        return 1;
    }
    if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pBoombox] == 0)
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You haven't placed a Boombox!");
        return 1;
    }
    if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3.0, GetPVarFloat(playerid, "DYN_Boombox_FLOAT_X"), GetPVarFloat(playerid, "DYN_Boombox_FLOAT_Y"), GetPVarFloat(playerid, "DYN_Boombox_FLOAT_Z")))
    {
        PickUpBoombox(playerid);
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_YELLOW, "Boombox picked up successfully.");
        return 1;
    }
    return 1;
}

your error is starting from here

pawn Код:
PickUpBoombox(playerid);
try searching for stock func PickUpBoombox

I Don't have any stock PickUpBoombox?

Why have you put that in your command then?

My friend give me that command but its incomplete.

ask your friend to give you a stock func of PickUpBoombox(playerid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampmark05
Посмотреть сообщение
My friend give me that command but its incomplete.
Are you sure about that? It looks very much like the NG-RP cmd, And remember that you aren't allowed to use that script...
Anyway, it's that you don't have made a function that you will pick up your boombox with. so you better make one yourself.
By the way if you are using NG-RP script, a tip is: don't use it, if you want to get a successful server you'd better make a gamemode yourself instead of stealing a already made gamemde, by the way if you already have scripted 55k lines (wich the error says) you should know this error...

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b_scripter
Посмотреть сообщение
well NG-RP is released over here so he is not script stealing he is only editing you can call it script stealing if he dont give credits to owner
Is it released? when was that? :O sorry then. but I stil think it's better to make your own game-mode if you want to get a successful server.