[FilterScript] Ultra Tuned Car Saver (fs for saving personal cars with tuning)

What is it?
This FS allowes every player on your server to save his personal car with all tunning on it, including colors, paintjobs, wheels, spoilers, skirts, bumpers etc...

How to install it?
1.Download the archive from the link below, open it.
2.Then copy files from filterscripts foldier in arcive to filterscripts foldier of your server, and files from scriptfiles foldier in arcive to scriptfiles foldier of your server.
3.After that add the name of filterscript: Ultra_Tuned_Car_Saver to server.cfg
4.Use it!

How to save vehicles and load them?
Sit in a car with tuning and type /scar. This command saves your vehicle tunning and nobody can enter it as driver but you! Each time you join server your personal vehicle will be staying with all your tuning on the place where you saved it. To get type /lcar! That's all! Enjoy!

Download:

Click me to download FS!

pastebain link please

may be it looks cool

Hmm great Usefull :

Looks cool good work

Nice gonna use it.

Suggestion: Pastebin!

i have this error
Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\home\Desktop\latvian\filterscripts\deal.p wn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "Zdini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

This is what im looking for! pasha can you make slots in saving different vehicles at least 5. just like this /scar 2 then load /lcar 2. or if they have another modded car they use /lcar 3. so people wont get bored and tired in there car.

Nice, i used that(REP+)

Good Work! +rep

Can i save more than 1 car?