Help me please...

Hey guys ! I download roleplay gamemode and i've got an error with compile.. Please help
Picture:

Problem lines: 2204 and 2219
Line:

Can u post the lines which gives error and warning...

Yeah or else we'd have to hack your computer to access the lines xD

I add problem lines...

Pictures aren't loading for me, please add them in
Код:
 here

Edit. post lines from 2200 - the last line w
here u get error

I try to make 'N' to 'n' but with no results...

He said make / N to /n

Don't work / N to /n

C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(69) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MAX_WEAPONS")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(73) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "MONEY_HACK")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(97) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "RED")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(9 : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "GREEN")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(1005) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerMoney"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(1264) : error 017: undefined symbol "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(1292) : error 017: undefined symbol "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(1409) : error 017: undefined symbol "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(158 : error 017: undefined symbol "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(1653) : error 017: undefined symbol "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(1676) : error 017: undefined symbol "StripNewLine"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2003) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPrivmsg")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2056) : error 017: undefined symbol "isNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2164) : error 017: undefined symbol "isNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2192) : error 017: undefined symbol "isNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2201) : error 017: undefined symbol "isNumeric"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2350) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerConnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2351) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerDisconnect")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\pawno\include\JunkBuster.inc(2352) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnGameModeInit")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(325) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(2204) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(2219) : error 027: invalid character constant
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(3027) : error 021: symbol already defined: "IsValidWeapon"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14529) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14529) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14582) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14582) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "tmp")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14596) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14596) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "tmp")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14603) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14603) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "tmp")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14631) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(14631) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "tmp")
C:\Documents and Settings\pileto\My Documents\Downloads\Indungi_HD_Rp\Indungi HD Rp\gamemodes\Indungi.pwn(1463 : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"

Thats the error lines.Thats what pawno shows.