I timeout when i am AFK.Why?

This is happening since yesterday.when i press esc and windows and do something else i get disconnected from the server.its happening since yesterday.

I didn't understand anything about what ^user above said.

If you minimize a tab, it gets less priority of windows. If your internet connection is bad at the same time, it'll time-out. If you have a good internet connection, it won't. Reset your modem/router.

Well i have a good internet speed.and thing bug only started happening yesterday.it was fine the day before it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i have a good internet speed.and thing bug only started happening yesterday.
It's not about your speed.

Modems keep a file of all IPs you connected to during the session. The file has a 128KB limit (IIRC). When the file is full, when it reached 128KB, your connection will start losing packets and work slower than what you should have.

This usually happens after some days/weeks, but if you download torrents, it might bug already after 24hours.

I only press windows and browse some websites...not doing any thing that involves heavy network usage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samp_India
Посмотреть сообщение
I only press windows and browse some websites...not doing any thing that involves heavy network usage.
It does NOT matter what you're doing next to it. The PRIORITY of the program decreases. If you fail to follow my instructions in order to HELP you, I'm done with this topic.

My friend had the same problem...He reinstalled his PC then it worked fine