[Include] SetPlayerCamera (no HUD)

Just a simple include that allows you to easily set the player's camera and remove the HUD:

NEW TOPIC (version 2): https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=2362690#pid2362690

Sweet!

Nice one, really small but useful. And original!

Nice!

I suggest removing the HUD in SetCameraBehindPlayer function.

This should be added in the future versions of Sa-Mp,like a toggle hud function.

Good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest removing the HUD in SetCameraBehindPlayer function.
Sadly, it's currently impossible to disable the HUD on-foot without making the player drunk.

Good job MP2, good to see another include from you.

Oh i see, so you can't do TogglePlayerSpectating on-foot?

Why do you re-set it a number of times in OnPlayerUpdate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you re-set it a number of times in OnPlayerUpdate?
Because it seems to have issues when players lag/pause or sometimes randomly fails to work.

I used TogglePlayerSpectating, To remove the progress bar of the spawn.

That's the idea. This sets the player's camera too though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
That's the idea. This sets the player's camera too though.
That way you can choose which camera will be different from that used! I'll use it then ...

Update released. Just a small bug fixed that may cause SetCameraBehindPlayer to be 'over-ridden' by SetPlayerCamera if still processing updates in OPU.

Seems awesome, thanks mate!

It works nice but, when i log in it rolls my player into a kind of ball and puts it in the air lol

Totally nothing new, I use this trick for over 2 years already, just in my case I set special action dance which also disable HUD.

Anyways, hope more servers will start to use it, else they all make narrow screen and calls it wide screen

great work , simple but beautful piece of work
i read script several times to actualy know how you hide hud xD
"TogglePlayerSpectating"
gosh my eyes doesnt detect stuff easily ...

Very Simple for newbies, nice job MP2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
Totally nothing new, I use this trick for over 2 years already, just in my case I set special action dance which also disable HUD.

Anyways, hope more servers will start to use it, else they all make narrow screen and calls it wide screen
I never said it was new. To my understanding an include like this hasn't been released before, and it makes it extremely easy to do what would be confusing for new scripters - allows you to use one function to work an entire system.