I want to learn scripting.

Hello guys, I want to learn scripting but I don't no any thing about scripting.
So... How can I start my scripting?
Many times i open file of filter script but every time I got confused and don't know what to do?

Thank You.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

- Start from here.

Start where the guy said above, also add my skype and I will give you scripting lessons.

I didn't start on the wiki, but it was very influential. A guy called blewert taught me the basics, and then I used the wiki to improve on that. I suggest getting a friend to help you, it's the best method imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't start on the wiki, but it was very influential. A guy called blewert taught me the basics, and then I used the wiki to improve on that. I suggest getting a friend to help you, it's the best method imo.
To be honest, neither did I, I started by experimenting, messing around with the code, downloading other GMs and seeing how everything works but I wish I did follow the WIKI now I think about it, because it does help a lot!

Wiki is old, out dated. New people are learning old slop 'crappy' code. They should reopen the wiki to a certain group of people so we can update it slip YCMD in there or rCMD zCMD, ot them all! Then its down to preferance I for one would like to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
Wiki is old, out dated. New people are learning old slop 'crappy' code. They should reopen the wiki to a certain group of people so we can update it slip YCMD in there or rCMD zCMD, ot them all! Then its down to preferance I for one would like to do this.
I agree!!

I agree, but people would argue which to use. ZCMD is the simplest and most popular though. Maybe we should have a poll.

Search on *******.. Or take a look on the Wiki...

a mixture of the wiki and to-date tutorials (perhaps a sticky in the tutorial sections with lists of good powerful to-date tutorials will help)