Bot Attack crashed Server

Hey all,

today there was a player which Attacked my Server on 0.3d R2-800p and crashed it.
I have a Protection again Flooding and detects when there are 3 Players with the same IP they got a ban.

The Server did nothing, when you flood the Server the Server detects and ban the IP but on this time the Server and my Script detect's nothing.

Here is a small Log from the Attack

I hope anyone can help me, I already banned his IP with Range.

update your server to 0.3e and you won't have DDoS attacks anymore since there is a security update

Update your server to 0.3e or enforce the security update.

Ban the IP, I still get attacks in 0.3e dont know why?, Was this ment to be the security update?

Thanks all for the Answer's.

I have already a 2nd Server on SA:MP 0.3e but most of our Players want to Play on the 0.3d Server becouse they bought on this Server Houses/Props which they don't have on the 0.3e Server.

Is there any solution how i can prevent this?

Tell them just download 0.3e....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus1992
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks all for the Answer's.

I have already a 2nd Server on SA:MP 0.3e but most of our Players want to Play on the 0.3d Server becouse they bought on this Server Houses/Props which they don't have on the 0.3e Server.

Is there any solution how i can prevent this?
If you use the same scripts, the same database etc. Nothing will be lost when upgrading the server. You only need to replace the server files and the pawno includes, re-compile everything et voila, updated. No data lost at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoVaS12345
Посмотреть сообщение
update your server to 0.3e and you won't have DDoS attacks anymore since there is a security update
Also, this has nothing to do with DDoS.