Turtle Beach X12 problem?

Well, I've had my turtle beach x12's since around Jan. I got them brand new from gamestop and they worked fine with my xbox. I try them now with my xbox and there is this static sound through the headset. I put everything on low and I still here it. It works perfectly fine when I plug it into a computer, and I have tried every USB port on my xbox, plus the one on my TV. No idea why it doesn't work. Help?

Try with different headset.If problem occur, try different game.If problem again occur, xbox problem.

It works fine with my computer. The game doesn't matter, even when I'm not in a game it doesn't work. It could be an xbox problem, but it does the same with my TV.

Try using another friend's Xbox 360 console, then you can rule out the Xbox if the problem occurs.

I think it is the amount of voltage going into the USB port.

Oh!I just got my mind!I have the same problem, but with my PC.Your port that you plug the headset in is somehow damaged.Try playing with the headset port and the cable to arrange it, even if the headset plug isn't fully in the port.

Thanks! Fixed it!