[FilterScript] Vehicle Spawner [0.3e] - RedWingz

Features:
~ Only spawn 1 Vehicle at a time.
~ When you spawn, It tells you that you can use the command "/v" to spawn a Vehicle.
~ The command to spawn a vehicle is "/v"
~ Gives a warning message when you try and spawn a vehicle while already in a Vehicle.

Screen shots:

Pastebin: Click here

Credits:

~ x9664 - Used some of his things from his script (Not many) since I needed help. (So basically he gets quite a bit of credit.)

~Kalcor - SA-MP
Thank's for viewing my thread, I hope I get some positive feedback (Maybe some rep ;o) and feel free to Download my Filterscript! But, Please Don't remove the credits because I worked really hard on this, And I would at least love some appreciation.

Looks nice mate, did you take a script and re-edit it or create this from scratch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDominator
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks nice mate, did you take a script and re-edit it or create this from scratch?
No, he has uploaded a stolen fs from me ! Look there https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=346354 look at the time when its uploaded look at the script in pastebin!He only changed the colors!

Delete the stolen filterscript!!!

nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by x96664
Посмотреть сообщение
No, he has uploaded a stolen fs from me ! Look there https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=346354 look at the time when its uploaded look at the script in pastebin!He only changed the colors!

Delete the stolen filterscript!!!
Yea, Delete this Thread

Lmao ?
I scripted this x96664, I had a FEW ideas from you're script, The rest I done...
And yes, I did have a few of the things in you're script but not many. And if you didn't see,
You're already on the credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingz
Посмотреть сообщение
Lmao ?
I scripted this x96664, I had a FEW ideas from you're script, The rest I done...
And yes, I did have a few of the things in you're script but not many. And if you didn't see,
You're already on the credits.
The code in your fs is almost as mine, it puts you in the vehicle automatically by function PutPlayerInVehicle, it Links the vehicle to interior by function LinkVehicleToInterior,it sets the health of the spawned vehicle to 1000 SetVehicleHealth(vehicleid, 1000.0); do you know what is doing the function of the lines under
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
till
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
?
That makes the RC vehicles enterable!
The error when you already are in vehicle?
What isn't same ?

And yes I saw.

Wow good catch x96664. Delete this thread please.

x96664 there's not much more you can do that's different to yours when making something like this. He said he gave you credits in the script, what more could you possibly want?

Yes, A lot of x9664's coding helped me quite a bit..
And I gave you MOST of the credits, Like TheDominator said,
What more could you possibly want ?