Kingj Problem

i can't connect to billing cp. So i tried to reset pass but it is not sending me mail. I tried to open ticket but it is not sending me mail.. I need help .Kingj is not online from 4 days..

Contact them, they will help you fix your problem.

I did. But they are not sending me mail...

Keep checking back, they will respond to you.

It may be because it's just been the weekend, and staff are still coming online to answer support tickets. They will respond to you, but tickets mount up over a weekend so it may be buried in other problems.

Please have some patience, you submitted your first forum thread just 1 hour after your first ticket and have created more forum threads which creates hassle for the forum moderators. You then also submitted multiple tickets, sent multiple emails, private messages etc, please just be patient! Submitting multiple messages will not cause your issue to be resolved any faster with any service provider and will normally delay the time it takes for your issue to be resolved as they must examine each message to check for new information rather than getting on and solving your problem.

I have merged your tickets and replied to them. As a note for anyone reading this topic in the future, it's generally always fastest to contact support directly rather than posting on forums - this applies to any service provider, not just us.