Needing help for rp server

Hi.So im new in scripting.And im needing of help.For now im needing a driving school in LS and fuel + speedometar system too.And i have a problem too.I have put 0Admin system and i have found a system for engineoff/on and for a driving school that is in SF(i delete it becouse i cant move it in LS),BUT when i get in a vehicle exit automaticly and my charecter is frizzed.How to fix.

Sorry for my English.

Can some one give me vehicle system (just engine on/off ,boot open/close trunk to store items and bonnet open/close vehicle system oh and something like a gascan when you don`t have gas to refuel your car).

Advanced Vehicle system by MadeMan
I recommend using this one.. Next time, search on ****** and/or the sa-mp forums

Thanks

Damn i can`t put the admin code becouse the <YSI/y_ini> include ... can anyone help me to fix it ?

If you provide the error(s) and error line(s).. maybe we can do something..

What's the problem? Is it: Error 017(or w/e): Cannot read from file "YSI/y_ini"?

Its now this after i restard my PC

Код:
D:\samp03e_svr_win32\pawno\include\YSI/Y_ini.inc(161) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "internal\y_version"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

I have found my mistake its have too bee YSI\y_ini not YSI/y_ini.

But now its a another error.

Код:
D:\samp03e_svr_win32\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(2566) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate")
D:\samp03e_svr_win32\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3426) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")
D:\samp03e_svr_win32\pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3495) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

3 Warnings.

Can someone help?

Show us the lines