[FilterScript] Furniture buying system

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uRн
Посмотреть сообщение
V1 is copy!

This is scripted Live! LINK: http://sampforum.hu/index.php?topic=36132
*As Jueix Slaps his head, He trys to regain the power to reply.

This furniture system was released on the 28th of may 2012. The one you just posted here was released on the 29th of december 2012? So who copied?

(443) : warning 209: function "Streamer_OnPlayerEditObject" should return a value
(480) : warning 209: function "Streamer_OnPlayerEditObject" should return a value

How does a filing system allow unlimited furniture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
How does a filing system allow unlimited furniture?
Umm, I actually don't know.

Nice one

How do I let the interiors without furniture originals ?

Код:
C:\Users\seima\Desktop\atsarginis cptlife\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\seima\Desktop\atsarginis cptlife\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\seima\Desktop\atsarginis cptlife\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\seima\Desktop\atsarginis cptlife\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
How to fix this error?

REALASE V4!!!

We are waiting for your Furniture system V4 since long time.
please add /editfurniture too

please re-upload the filterscript

Nice.

good work dude

V4 / V5 Released

Introduction
Hello guys, Lately I have been away from sa-mp and scripting but I have decided to come back. I am not creating gamemodes anymore I'm only going to be creating sa-mp filterscripts and maps. I decided to create a filterscript which is this one, Its not 100 percent done yet but a lot of people wanted my furniture system from this link so I decided to release it with the house system only for now. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=346371
The system
The system is going to contain a house system, a business system, a bank and ATM system, a faction system, a building creating system and a lot more which will work together in one big filterscript, You will be able to enable and disable each system in game with a command.

The house system
The house system isn't even nearly complete yet, The idea's I have and the person I have working with me on this system don't even make it near complete. We are going to try make this house system the uniquest and most used in the sa-mp community. We are aiming at allowing players to customize and make houses 100 percent from starch and allowing them to change material colours of each object they have and a lot more. This Is just the first part and more of the dynamic systems will come.

Player Commands for the house system:
/house [buy][sell][lock]
/furniture
/door
/househelp
Admin Commands / Rcon Commands.
/createhouse [price]
/housefinish (house with a door only / virtual world 0 setup)
/gethouseid (get's the id of the house you are closests to)
/removehouse [id]
/enablehousesystem (makes it so the house system is enabled / disabled E.G houses show up and you can buy them if enabled if disabled the houses won't show up and you won't see icons. It's enabled by default)
/enablerealview (enables the map which is in the video below, Allows players to have houses that are seeable onto los santos with doors etc, Enabled by deafault. When it's disabled the map goes back to normal San andreas / your map of los santos)
/jhelp (displays all commands for this system)
preview of the house system:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XbdC6ScuQ[/ame]

Note more systems will be added soon with compatibility with the current one's in this script, Next system Business System Planned Release may the 18th 2014. House system not fully completed Planned completion date: may the 10th 2014

Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?jkhp93e2mmkkj4b

For all my Dynamic System's please check this link out: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...21#post3014321

Why i see this?
Код:
C:\Users\Martн\Desktop\Mobles.pwn(78) : error 027: invalid character constant
Line 78:
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 512, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Muebles mesas", "Mesa1\Mesa2\nMesa3", "Ok", "Cancelar");
(The same but in Spanish) Help !

The filterscript runs, but when i go to the menu of the furniture it takes me to the tutorial of my server, help!

Wonderful.

Good for roleplay!!
+ REP

Great! It's very useful!
Rep+

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti72
Посмотреть сообщение
Why i see this?
Код:
Line 78:
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 512, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Muebles mesas", "Mesa1\Mesa2\nMesa3", "Ok", "Cancelar");
(The same but in Spanish) Help !
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 512, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Muebles mesas", "Mesa1"\"Mesa2\nMesa3", "Ok", "Cancelar");
Should be "\n"

Super Awesome ! But the question is : how to get empty flat