[FilterScript] Furniture buying system

Furniture System V5 Planned release date May the third.
Hi guy's planning to release v5 of this furniture system within the next few weeks, The current build has a house script with dynamic house making which creates a house with a blank int that a player can update and build. Video of progress made so far can be found below release will of furniture system will be later this week or month.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XbdC6ScuQ[/ame]
Furniture System V.2 Released

Sup guy's Some time Last year I created a furniture system Which allowed player's to have a maxium amount of furniture, After losing half of my computer to a virus I decided to remake the furniture system. After getting the creator of garhouse's permission to use his script I noticed the house system wern't supportable "Load's a random virtual world each time server is started / player leaves for the house" So my system couldn't support it anyway here is the system.

Download
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/9WGA2kNS

Video
[COLOR="Red"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BStvU...ature=*********COLOR]
Features
  • Unlimited furniture planting for players
Commands
  • /furniture
  • /fplant [objectid]
Bugs
None yet apart from that it dosn't support Garhouse.

V1 Download
Pastebin = http://pastebin.com/S0ZzDL8m
Accepting mirrors.
Screen shots.

Future development
In the future i am planning to create more items like plants, TVs etc. I am planning to make this a house type system as well were you get an empty house interiour when you buy a house and you can customize it any way you would like.

I got permission to edit the garhouse script and to implement my furniture system into it, After alot of work for about 2 months I could not find away to make the virtual world of the house save to a player.

Edit and release to your likeing i will also be posting updates of this. If you do decide to edit and release it again please give me credits thank you =,).

Development back in progress.

Nice, I'll try it REP+ for effort

Nice one REP+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampLoverNo123
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks im trying to make a 100 percent customizable house and world system where players for roleplay servers can add things to their liking like in there house and gardens etc.

Looks good, but can I use this to place in houses?
Because I'm have an House System, and if someone of my server players wanna buy and after that place it in their house?

And in the house system I use the players can upgrade their house, do they loose their furniture they buyed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good, but can I use this to place in houses?
Because I'm have an House System, and if someone of my server players wanna buy and after that place it in their house?

And in the house system I use the players can upgrade their house, do they loose their furniture they buyed?
Ye thats the idea of this. The objects save to a the virtual world the players in and also the interiour id and pos.

don't no if they will loose there furniture in future updates tho i will make it so they can use /takefurn and it will go back to there invent so they can place it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jueix
Посмотреть сообщение
Ye thats the idea of this. The objects save to a the virtual world the players in and also the interiour id and pos.

don't no if they will loose there furniture in future updates tho i will make it so they can use /takefurn and it will go back to there invent so they can place it again.
Ok, but very good.
I'm gonna use it.
10/10
Rep +

I'm getting this error:

Quote:

C:\Users\Andre\Desktop\SAMP\filterscripts\furnitur e.pwn(7) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zcmd"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreSAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm getting this error:
You need the sa-mp plugin called zcmd it can be downloaded here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

Im'a update it to v2 with in the next couple of weeks im currently busy with college. V2 will contain more furniture and were players can rotate there furniture and pick it back up and place in inventory.

its actually an include, not a plugin. but hay-ho.

This very nice for rp servers

not Bad :

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampLoverNo123
Посмотреть сообщение
You are.. beautiful.. I stared at your Avatar for more than 5 Minutes, ignoring the awsome FS :3

Thanks for all positive feed back =,) going to add more to it in next verision but seen as im at college alot and have to try pass my course i can't release the verisons fast enough. The next verison will hopefully have a nicer mapped furniture shop if i can find someone that will be willing to map one and alot more furniture options like you can rotate your furn to ur liking pick it up and put it down again resell it etc. Ye lots of plans for this system =,) will take a while tho thanks guys.

Good work !

Good job, good for RP server

yee dude, nice fs!!!

hey juiex remember me
btw nice efforts

good job dude...

Simple and very good idea.