Rcon[problem]

someone keeps hacking in my rcon someone told me i have to do something in SA:MP img somepeople says that its keylogger..i dont know..i dont have keylogger cause i get a anti-virus for keylogger!

"The biggest virus for computers are the humans."

Scan your computer and remove infected/suspected files.

Some people may be targeting your server with numerous RCON password crackers, the only solution for this too make your servers RCON password very hard to guess, also, if there is a keylogger on your computer then make sure not to right down the password anywhere on the computer although it will still be in the server.cfg file, doing this will make it harder for them to obtain your password. Also I wonder if your using the Lux Admin system, as server called De - Drift Evolution had a problem with their Lux Admin script that allowed exploits to gain the RCON password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
"The biggest virus for computers are the humans."

Scan your computer and remove infected/suspected files.
no virus but i tried to ban him and his id was 2 i sayed id 2 is not active you know..i have no keylogger i scanned my pc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Barocu
Посмотреть сообщение
no virus but i tried to ban him and his id was 2 i sayed id 2 is not active you know..i have no keylogger i scanned my pc!
Explain your problem properly i full detail, check your server login For BAD RCON LOGIN ATTEMPT or somthing like that. Doing so will tell us if the password is being cracked or retrived.

i deleted it by mistake..i sow non of BAD RCON LOGIN ATTEMPT some one told me before you and i didnt find it..

what can i do?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnRconLoginAttempt

pawn Код:
public OnRconLoginAttempt(ip[], password[], success)
{
    if(success)
    {
        if(strcmp(ip, "your.ip.goes.here"))
        {
            new rconCMD[50];
            format(rconCMD, sizeof(rconCMD), "banip %s", ip);
            SendRconCommand(rconCMD);
        }
    }

return 1;
}

PHP код:
if(!strcmp("/rcon"cmdtexttrue))
                    {
                    new 
myname[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(playeridmynameMAX_PLAYER_NAME);
                    if(
strcmp("MY_NAME",mynametrue10) == 0// Put your name here only you will be able to do /rcon login xD

{}
                    else
                    {

SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Doar OWNERUL poate intra in RCON,Retaradatule!");

Ban(playerid);//change to how you want to punish them

}
                    return 
1;
                    } 
no work..