ColorHost.co Representative Marcus Colin/Brandon Javorsky attacking servers

Well,

Marcus Colin, a support Represantative from ColorHost.co is currently attacking my dedicated server,

Here's the proof:

He was on one of my friends teamspeak, saying he was going to attack another server, so he did, right after when he started attacking another server my dedicated server stopped getting attacked.

Oh the irony.

And since I host my friends server on it, he's convincing my friend to merge with him saying that I'm going to remove his server from my dedi since it's getting attacked.

So, Marcus Colin, why don't you come on here and say something about this with the others too.

Update:

Heres some new SSes

Why not post proof that actually points to him doing it. This is kinda useless tbh.

Where exactly is the proof? I just see a list of normal connection, nothing beyond normal connections.

Interesting.

If one of my operators was indeed attacking servers, you should of brought this as a complaint instead of bringing it up on the forum.

Thank you.

Where is the proof that it's coming from me?

Your saying I'm the one attacking you, but yet you can't even prove that it's me...

Interesting.

EDIT: I'm living in America thou, but yet these attacks are coming from different countries...so, hmm.

No one is worried about,
If someone is attacking you, take the needed proff and report them to the datacenter.
Then the datacenter will do the legal procedures to punish the same.

Updated new SSes from skype:
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2qxx9g2.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/24od002.png

@Brandon

You don't need to live in USA to do attacks, you can use a public service to attack people, using 1000+ shells from different locations

@First Post

I said I was going to attack HBG, but did I attack them? No.

Just because I say I'm going to attack someone, doesn't mean I'm going to attack them....I haven't attacked HBG, or anybody within the SA-MP Community..and I don't plan on doing so.

Once you can obtain the proof of me attacking somebody, then your facts MAY be true...(which they aren't)....So please go ahead and obtain the evidentual proof proving that I (1) Attacked your server or (2) Attacked HBG recently (which I haven't).

Is this some kind of troll?
**Points at the right, notices trollface is dead**

You should actually report about this issues at the ColorHost, not SA-MP. But, this is quite interesting..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Dragneel
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this some kind of troll?
**Points at the right, notices trollface is dead**

You should actually report about this issues at the ColorHost, not SA-MP. But, this is quite interesting..
Are you stupid?

If i ddos you, will you make a complaint on my website?