[GameMode] SATDM~RP.:"V11.5 Final":."0.3b/c/d XREVOLUTIONX" -=Revolution Release!=-

OI! Cheats are STRICTLY! FORBIDDEN!! on sa-mp!!!
tedy, dont advertise cheats!!!! and blackmamba cheating on SATDM will get you banned!!!
SATDM has anti-Cheat!
to increase the speed i have to figure out how setplayervelocity works XD

For the houses, you ned to follow the instruction i gave, and copy the lines to satdm under the other AddHouse lines its easy

If you really cant do it, just send me the houses and you will be accredited for the houses

Man! my problem is when I create a house in the game and then check the scriptfiles/ house folder, I can't find the newly created house file there and it shows only 293 houses which are already made by you. MY houses are not getting saved in houses folder. What to do?

i cannot see the picture, it says link not found :S

and what do you mean you need to translate to russian?

C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(46) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "Ldudb"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
help

it means you didnt put the include file into the includes folder
OR you are opening the server with the wrong pawno.exe

Help
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(29822) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(29832) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(29951) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(29971) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(2997 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30037) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30893) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30893) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30911) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30911) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30927) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30927) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30943) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30943) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(3095 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(3095 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30973) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(30973) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(3098 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(3098 : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(31004) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(31004) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(31020) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(31020) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(31063) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Рабочий стол\Новая папка (4)\Gamemodes\SATDM_v9.pwn(31063) : error 047: array sizes do not match, or destination array is too small

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

make sure you take the includes from the archive, don't use any other includes

Many thanks, you of fashions is simply magnificent, now I can translate into Russian)))

good

Continue in the same spirit and you will make very class fashions))

hi money pimp, how can i delete all the stunt objects in LS airport and SF Airport, because i want to save place for Flying mission

Is it possible to remove the limit (or higher it) which makes you only able to buy one prop at the time ?

SATDM Version: 9 RC7
The problem: Hours, minutes and seconds from /stats not saved
Does the problem occur 100% of the time: from started
Do you have EVERY single file from the archive: all files and folders
Where does it occur: -
What are the final things you did that led to this: I translated the gamemode
Brief description of the bug: Hours, minutes and seconds from /stats not saved.

Awesome GM

What are the commands for the gates?? I see at some houses gates but how they go open??

no ones been messing with ur server u got all banned ppl from bT we dont want them lol AND IM DONE POSTING ITS RETARD TO reply to a retard stealing liar u r

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard5225
Посмотреть сообщение
no ones been messing with ur server u got all banned ppl from bT we dont want them lol AND IM DONE POSTING ITS RETARD TO reply to a retard stealing liar u r
l o l

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekiller01
Посмотреть сообщение
What are the commands for the gates?? I see at some houses gates but how they go open??
If an admin or cop goes near the gate it will open automaticly

No i am admin when im staying near the gate it doesnt opens.

cuz the gates on 3b satdm are bugged