[GameMode] SATDM~RP.:"V11.5 Final":."0.3b/c/d XREVOLUTIONX" -=Revolution Release!=-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/458evo
SATDM~RP 0.3d R2 beta test

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$PiMp
View Post
http://www.sendspace.com/file/458evo
SATDM~RP 0.3d R2 beta test
Thank you for this release

Thank you Money =)
Thank You For The Release xD

i realy like this gm thanks

why can't i set myself as admin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinhyang
View Post
why can't i set myself as admin?
First login as a RCON admin then do /giveladmin.

how do u login in recon i try to type the pass i put on the notepad to the serever info and no work

I have some bugs with my commands!

this is shit, first of all the amount of ram it uses, loading all that houses.... remove that

Got a problem

When i buy a car and park it, it will be gone after a server restart. Then i have to call it using Call your vehicle in the /vmenu . What to do ?

after a player registers the file is created but an empty one. the password and all other data only save on a restart. and if the server crashes b4 saving the whole data will the lost. how to fix this?

Very nice

Nice job man

That's really nice.. TEsted by me but some bug's were found

You guys can try to compile it with <sscanf2> them login/register bugs gonna disappear. Works for me.

The console here says

IRC_OnDisconnect: BOT ID 1 disconnected!
IRC_OnDisconnect Bot ID 1 attempting to reconnect...
and so on.

How can i disable this stuff ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScripteRNaBEEL
View Post
any one can help me to make like this then i login in my srv
Your trying to copy YG server! It isn't that good.

and i got it that :P

good job man !

Updated the link for you guys, sorry about the extended down-time, not sure why they were removed, but they are back using the same links from before

Also i have 500 unread PM's so just so you all know, i have left the sa-mp community as i have other things in life to pursue, every year or so i will check back on things to make sure things haven't all gone to shit but thats about it. Thanks for the support guys, i really didn't think this gamemode would last this long, and its wonderful to see other people making their own versions, keeping the spirit of SATDM alive