[GameMode] SATDM~RP.:"V11.5 Final":."0.3b/c/d XREVOLUTIONX" -=Revolution Release!=-

nice dude

8/10

i did same with score save works fine with me and ye i agree satdm isnt easiest to script on

guys i found the broken fence workaround. Delete the SA San Andreas police gates. (Section above //cage) and the regular gates will remain and still work. hope this helps cheers

This GM is awesome!

who have satdn v10 or v13 give me please
thanks very much

lolol its not publicly released and the people who do have it wont give it sorry bud

How to instal
n when I Start Server in Client "Server doest'n Respon"

Help ,Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horden
Посмотреть сообщение
How to instal
n when I Start Server in Client "Server doest'n Respon"

Help ,Please
Start server in client??

Please be more specific?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfcock
Посмотреть сообщение
Start server in client??

Please be more specific?
Sorry

I mean when I start Server , In another computer (Client) didn't Connect "Server didn't respon"

My server in Lanmode 1

^^ saw that coming a long time ago tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$PiMp
View Post
Wow i cant believe this is still alive

1777 posts! and 162,153 views!

I never dreamed of SATDM~RP becoming so well known and be so hugely discussed, considering i am just an ordinary 17yo guy who started scripting this when i was 13yo XD
41 years(look at topic post date) has taken this gamemode a very long way, with much fun and much despair in the way, its been fun scripting this, and i have grown out of SA:MP, i will always remember and thank the commuinty that managed to take SATDM to such heights, give me many hours of entertainment

As a way of saying thank you, on the 4th anniversary of SATDM's release set to be 2nd November, i am releasing the final version that used to be on the popular BlackTurbo's World of MoNeYPiMp's Fun before things fell apart, meaning this is the version with Lux Admin, in built Google translate, and many many many bug fixes.

All you guys wanted this badly, and i feel its about time i'd given it to the community free to use
You can't say you're surprised, it is an awesome GM man

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$PiMp
View Post
Wow i cant believe this is still alive

1777 posts! and 162,153 views!

I never dreamed of SATDM~RP becoming so well known and be so hugely discussed, considering i am just an ordinary 17yo guy who started scripting this when i was 13yo XD
41 years(look at topic post date) has taken this gamemode a very long way, with much fun and much despair in the way, its been fun scripting this, and i have grown out of SA:MP, i will always remember and thank the commuinty that managed to take SATDM to such heights, give me many hours of entertainment

As a way of saying thank you, on the 4th anniversary of SATDM's release set to be 2nd November, i am releasing the final version that used to be on the popular BlackTurbo's World of MoNeYPiMp's Fun before things fell apart, meaning this is the version with Lux Admin, in built Google translate, and many many many bug fixes.

All you guys wanted this badly, and i feel its about time i'd given it to the community free to use
Thats a bit off money,what about the people that have paid for that script,are you going to give them there money back ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postalityjr
View Post
Thanks MoNeY. This script is awesome . I appreciate your work and what you do for the sa-mp community and I wish luck to you on your future scripting. + Can't wait for the latest release ^.^
Thanks for the kind words I do hope you enjoy it when i release it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin
View Post
haha, i guess you know me well enough XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanMaddox
View Post
You can't say you're surprised, it is an awesome GM man
lol but i am, i never thought it would become this big, i just wanted to make something that had everything i wanted in it XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubar
View Post
Thats a bit off money,what about the people that have paid for that script,are you going to give them there money back ?
they've made their own versions, and only 1 person i know of has actually purchased it and is using it

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin View Post
haha, i guess you know me well enough XD

haha yeah

SATDM_v13 Excellent Job

iron boy how to fix my bug?

yea RIP Tuscan is still there from the old bT days, couldn't be bothered removing any of the objects, people can remove it themselves lol

To keep things straight v11.5 is the latest official release of SATDM, i do not even have a version 12 on my own computer, so any other servers with versions higher than 11.5 are lying.

Sami Ham i think you are missing the folders for your scriptfiles, in particular the LuxAdmin scriptfiles...

Ok Sorry

Removed