a big doubt

Good day, all.

I am Skylar.

I am going to start a server, which infact needs a forum.

I am going to buy a 100 slots for 10 Euros from KINGJ.NET Game servers when my server is created and tested.

After that, i am going to buy a .com domain, again from KINGJ.NET Game servers as it offers Web hosting.

What my doubt is that will vBulletin® Version 3.8.6 Copyright Support for these hosters?

I need vBulletin® Version 3.8.6 for the unique thing which it shows and is also popular.

I need this question answered because i am going to buy this domain, when i get back to U.S, so everybody has 4 days to completely answer this question, or i am going to delay the server processes.

Hope this gets solved!

Another doubt,

Which vBulletin license should i buy?

Publishing suite, Forum classic for my .com forum?

Quote:

What my doubt is that will vBulletin® Version 3.8.6 Copyright Support for these hosters?

So what's your question? Will they allow you to host vBulletin 3.8.6? I doubt they'll have problems against you using it, if you have a valid vBulletin license.

Go to vBulletin.com . Then check the top 2 items for sale. I am going to buy either 1 of these licenses. Which license pack is suitable for .com forums?

https://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

Go there and compare the different ones. Though 3.8.6 is not avaliable anymore, since 4.0 is the new version.

You can download 3.8.6 in the member UCP if you get 4.0 IIRC.

He is just asking which package is suitable for his needs.

Forum classic, anything else really isn't needed.

I doubt they'll have problems against you using it, if you have a valid vBulletin license.

As long as the license is valid, most if not all hosting companies would be glad to host that for you.

Buying vBulletin license is stupid. Use PHPfusion in stead, its completely free, and is way better.

When in doubt, whip it out.